Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Meet Cruise This saturday (9-26-09)

Old 10-09-2009, 11:00 PM
ERMAHGERD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss
Default Re: Meet Cruise This saturday (9-26-09)

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
i doubt ill be going...depends how i feel tomorrow....
fuck that. we (corey and i) will be there :P
Old 10-10-2009, 06:24 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

i doubt ill be going...depends how i feel tomorrow....
You better be... They're callin for rain but if it does I've already made plans for that too...

A: I'm dyin for some Chinese, and I'm not picky so I'll let ya'll decide on where to go...

B: HOOKAH BAR!!!
Old 10-10-2009, 08:18 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
You better be... They're callin for rain but if it does I've already made plans for that too...

A: I'm dyin for some Chinese, and I'm not picky so I'll let ya'll decide on where to go...

B: HOOKAH BAR!!!
no rain so far...so im still in. is i flat broke tho, so if the rains comes...im bumming off yall hahah.

edit-
Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
fuck that. we (corey and i) will be there :P
she makes my decisions now apparently? lolol yes i will be there

Last edited by The Nisbro; 10-10-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

no rain so far...so im still in. is i flat broke tho, so if the rains comes...im bumming off yall hahah.

edit-

she makes my decisions now apparently? lolol yes i will be there
Oooooook... Chinese buffet then but if you fuck my sushi up for me we're gonna go round and round... ya dig?

Hell yea she does... Shes... like a boss... or somethin
Old 10-10-2009, 09:05 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Oooooook... Chinese buffet then but if you fuck my sushi up for me we're gonna go round and round... ya dig?

Hell yea she does... Shes... like a boss... or somethin
trust me, i know not to fuck with someones sushi...kerri would bite my finger off if i came near her sushi..

still no rain!!
Old 10-10-2009, 09:17 AM
Zerofucksgiven

trust me, i know not to fuck with someones sushi...kerri would bite my finger off if i came near her sushi..

still no rain!!
It was tryin to sprinkle here in V-town... I managed to swap out the bulbs in my headlights...

I wasn't sayin anything like that about the sushi... I was just sayin, I better get my sushi... I don't care if we go down to that little place beside Cici's at Towers as long as I get my shrimp sushi... mmmmmmmmm I haven't eaten much today so I'll probably clear my usual 30 dollar bill...
Old 10-10-2009, 09:57 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

It was tryin to sprinkle here in V-town... I managed to swap out the bulbs in my headlights...

I wasn't sayin anything like that about the sushi... I was just sayin, I better get my sushi... I don't care if we go down to that little place beside Cici's at Towers as long as I get my shrimp sushi... mmmmmmmmm I haven't eaten much today so I'll probably clear my usual 30 dollar bill...
HABACHI!

i eat there atleast twice a week!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:04 AM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

fuck that. lets go to cafe asia !! : ) best fuckin sushi EVERRRRRRRRRR <3333
Old 10-10-2009, 12:56 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I tried a california roll at the hibachi in the mall and it sucked.. I was really disappointed, b/c I've never tried sushi and really wanted to like it. I just wasn't feeling it, but maybe I'd like it somewhere nicer.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

hatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I tried a california roll at the hibachi in the mall and it sucked.. I was really disappointed, b/c I've never tried sushi and really wanted to like it. I just wasn't feeling it, but maybe I'd like it somewhere nicer.
the mall sucks go downtown to the metro there sushi is banging and im not a sushi fan at all

Quick Reply: Meet Cruise This saturday (9-26-09)