Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lynchburg Mazda Meet August 21st

Old 08-20-2010, 12:52 PM
RiverCitySyn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini
Default Lynchburg Mazda Meet August 21st

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...06#post6518006

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that we're having a meet this Saturday, August 21st in Lynchburg.
http://forum.centralvirginiamazdaclu...tion-ceremony/
A local Mazda dealer that has been nice enough to offer a discount to club members and host meets has donated a large Mazda flag for us to sign and we are gathering there to say thanks!

Starting time: 10:00 am
Lunchtime: 1:00 pm
Drive-time: 2:00 pm

There will be some freebies courtesy of the regional Mazda rep and their Master Mazda tech will be available for schmoozing and brain-picking.
Link to google maps entry for directions to dealer: HERE

There may be 1 guy coming from Norfolk already from miata.net, I may go down early since the guy that started the club owns a detailing business and my headlights are yellowing and getting foggy on the lens.

He's teasing with more freebies in other threads on our club forum but wants it to be a surprise...
As for this Saturdays meet, I'm thinking Lynchburg Mazda may have a pretty interesting new means of promotions. Actually I know they do, just a matter of whether it will be ready by Saturday.
It's free and you can drive mountainy-twisty roads with other people who like to do the same. And their service department gives us 10% off for members with a sticker. The master-tech guy even said he'd love to supercharge an rx8 and would work a deal with someone to do the install- which is rare for a dealer.