Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Microsoft Really Pisses me off!!!!!

Old 01-26-2009, 11:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road
Default Microsoft Really Pisses me off!!!!!

So I have waited a really long time to play resident evil 5 on the xb 360. The Demo releases today. I download the demo, and wait to play it. I start out in africa in a small town crawling with all these zombie types and what do you know after 4 or 5 shots, my xbox locks up. So I power it off and power it back on and TA DA!! red ring of death. This is the second time this has happend to this particular console. I have allready sent it to microsoft once to be fixed. I am so sick of shitty products being made. TAKE THE FUCKING TIME TO DO IT RIGHT and give the average buyer quality instead of Quantity. My random rant for the day!

Last edited by Turblowedneon; 01-26-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:49 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Microsoft Really Pisses me off!!!!!

I am not trying to be a dick but when I see these 360 vs ps3 threads I just have to LOL. I mean really I understand the xbox is cool and everything but how can you spend that much money on something knowing that it is more than likely going to fuck up? I just don't understand, and have no pity for those who it fucks up on once and then bitch about it happening to them a second time.Get it fixed and sell it on ebay and buy a ps3 would be my best advice to you. GL

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 01-27-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:18 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

That was the worst quality vs quantity analogy I've ever read as it makes absolutely no sense.

Oh... hi turblowed, how you been?
Old 01-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

I was a really big fan of playstation for the longest time. That was until their game selection went downhill. The only reason i would buy a ps3 is to play grand turismo 5, metal gear solid 4 or parrapa the rapper if they ever brought that back. Eventhough my xbox has gave me so many problems and I may bitch a bit. It has well paid for itself over and over again in the amount of hours I have used it. Saving me lots of gas money from riding around in this boring ass town. But ps3 honestly has not done well since its debut because of that fact. Wii is still the master of all because nintendo did the one basic rule. KISS (keep it simple stupid)

Old 01-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by LLama
That was the worst quality vs quantity analogy I've ever read as it makes absolutely no sense.

Oh... hi turblowed, how you been?
doing good llama hows the family?
Old 01-28-2009, 07:04 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
I was a really big fan of playstation for the longest time. That was until their game selection went downhill. The only reason i would buy a ps3 is to play grand turismo 5, metal gear solid 4 or parrapa the rapper if they ever brought that back. Eventhough my xbox has gave me so many problems and I may bitch a bit. It has well paid for itself over and over again in the amount of hours I have used it. Saving me lots of gas money from riding around in this boring ass town. But ps3 honestly has not done well since its debut because of that fact. Wii is still the master of all because nintendo did the one basic rule. KISS (keep it simple stupid)

Shit I understand. I loved cod4 for the ps3 and the new skate but besides that I did not really play anything else
Old 01-29-2009, 10:48 AM
DTF

snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel snowmansent2hel

Realistically, you can't win either way with the ps3 or a 360. I myself am on my 8th 360. Now I know that this might sound a little unrealistic to some of you, but this goes all the way back to when they first came out. Currently, my ps3 is also not working correctly. I have had it since they first came out as well and I am having the problem that many people with the original 60gb versions had, in which the laser will no longer read any type of disk. Even though this is totally Sony's fault that my system is broken, they want me to pay $150 plus shipping both ways to them to get it repaired. The good thing with the 360 is that Microsoft has admitted that thy screwed up and they fix them for free. With all 7 of my 360's that I have sent in to be repaired, i have not had to pay a cent.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:54 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

My PS3 has never broke. L-RROD-L!
Old 01-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

MICROSOFT
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Old 01-30-2009, 08:18 AM
92 si hatchy

jdmsihatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i have had 2 360 take a shit... i believe im going to give the ps3 a shot this go around. tired of playing the 360 for a month then it rol

Quick Reply: Microsoft Really Pisses me off!!!!!