Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

let make a car specific thread(dsmers)

Old 10-12-2007, 10:26 PM
03 evo 8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98
Default Re: let make a car specific thread(dsmers)

fyi its going in the body shop monday to have all the rust fixed. completely cut out and replace everything.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:49 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

the reason dsms get a bad rep is because you fucks suck at working on them. but you gotta start somewhere and learn somehow i guess.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:09 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by g S x
the reason dsms get a bad rep is because you fucks suck at working on them. but you gotta start somewhere and learn somehow i guess.
LMAO. Classic. I'm quoting that and putting that in my sig.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:09 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

there we go. That shit ready yet Brian? 2 weeks....
Old 10-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

I need to verify with Nick if he wants it or not, he had said he would take it months ago but nothing has been said about it since then. He may just be busy. Its a 1g head with a fresh rebuild perhaps 2k miles ago (still looks brand spanking new inside and out. New valve job, valve seals, and guides when rebuilt. No lifters or rockers included as I needed to keep them for the new head. There are 2 small scuffs on the intake cam bearing surfaces near the cam gears, but they really dont look that bad at all. The FP2 cams are even newer than the head. They have matching scuff marks on the bearing surfaces, again, nothing too bad at all. If Nick doesnt take it then Id probably ask 350 for it with the cams.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

DSMdtrain will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brianeclipse98
fyi its going in the body shop monday to have all the rust fixed. completely cut out and replace everything.
Yeah she sent me a pm telling me, I told her to let me know when and I want to come look at it. If it's done right might be a good chance its gone
Old 10-13-2007, 06:21 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

i see no reason it shouldnt be ready in 2 weeks. im just waiting on new valves now. it fucked them up pretty bad. new exhaust valves and im all set. greddy belt showed up today!!!

as for heathers car. the rust is being completely cut out and replaced with new metal. not the putty and go bullshit. let me know if the head sale falls through, we'll deff take it off your hands if she decides to keep the car.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

DSMdtrain will become famous soon enough

i see no reason it shouldnt be ready in 2 weeks. im just waiting on new valves now. it fucked them up pretty bad. new exhaust valves and im all set. greddy belt showed up today!!!
Have you figured out the source of the problem?
Old 10-15-2007, 06:15 PM
03 evo 8

not really. ordered new valves and gasket the other nite. the tensioner was brand new when i built the motor. 10k on it at most. best i can figure is install error
Old 10-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

j's evo has disabled reputation

not really. ordered new valves and gasket the other nite. the tensioner was brand new when i built the motor. 10k on it at most. best i can figure is install error
you need to let ben work his magic on it if you want it running and did you previously seat the valves correctly just wondering im trying to figure out what is causing all these problems on your car .

Quick Reply: let make a car specific thread(dsmers)