Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 08-19-2012, 03:34 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: intros and stuff

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I'm assuming John's RSX?Which hatchback?
Yes.

It was a green hatch... I hope my terminology is correct on this, but I think it's an EG. Same body style as yours. You know I'm not a Honda guy, so don't give me shit if that's not the correct terminology.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Registered Member

badfast has disabled reputation

Welcome,Justin!
Which supercharger kit do you have on your car?Love the sedan!
It's the AA kit.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

I'm assuming John's RSX?Which hatchback?
Yeah, john's type s and Travis McKinney's EG hatch. B18 built and bored with a big turbo @21psi.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by badfast
Thanks!

It is Steel Blue. Love the color. The rear of the car is caged. I had it caged when I was in Germany on the Nurburgring. Hitting 140 MPHs and seeing so many cars get wrecked I started to become way more safety conscious.
What do you have done to yours? Is there any BMW stuff that goes on the local area? I just moved back here to VA and the car scene seems really quite.

lol, these cars are slow unless you have an M3 or take it to a road course.
Not much goes on around here, especially not bmw/euro specific. You're pretty much driving to ocean city,nc, or sowo. We have some mini vadriven meets sometimes which can be fun if you want to meet some locals.

Still a m52?

Last edited by DURHUR; 08-20-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

The only BMW related thing i can think about is Bimmerworld is located in Dublin.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:18 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

This guy just said exspecially...............................
Old 08-20-2012, 10:36 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
This guy just said exspecially...............................
LUL give me a break.I just finished lifted a friends xj and i was tired as shit.Edited for your delight.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Registered Member

thegoogleguy has disabled reputation

Hey! Im Ryan, 24, and just got a 94 Civic Hatch. Looking to keep it stock, or as stock as possible while keeping it modern.(Does that make sense?) I live in Roanoke...Um.... I used to have a 94 Acura Legend. 3.5rl swap with Cams, Port Polish, full exaust with electric cutoff, CF hood, Ksports, Enki wheels, and a full amp'd stereo, all alpine....but that car died a looong time ago. Also,if anybody knows of a cheaper place I can get my civics D15 rebuilt or swapped, send me a PM?
Old 08-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Originally Posted by thegoogleguy
Hey! Im Ryan, 24, and just got a 94 Civic Hatch. Looking to keep it stock, or as stock as possible while keeping it modern.(Does that make sense?) I live in Roanoke...Um.... I used to have a 94 Acura Legend. 3.5rl swap with Cams, Port Polish, full exaust with electric cutoff, CF hood, Ksports, Enki wheels, and a full amp'd stereo, all alpine....but that car died a looong time ago. Also,if anybody knows of a cheaper place I can get my civics D15 rebuilt or swapped, send me a PM?
I've got a d series sitting that could be swapped in it. Wouldn't take more than a few hours and it would be rolling again.
For a couple hundred bucks you could rebuild what you've got though.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Registered Member

thegoogleguy has disabled reputation

Ended up with a rebuilt engine and new tranny. Still needs hella work to be decent again. Starting to think ive dug myself into a hooptie to shitty to fix.

Quick Reply: intros and stuff