Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 03-25-2009, 12:34 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: intros and stuff

Originally Posted by SVTParatrooper
Pretty sure I saw you this past weekend. I was driving my orange Pontiac G8. I pulled out of the 3 dollar car wash lot and was next to you at the light. You pulled into the car wash next to Famous Anthony's. Very nice looking car. I was hoping you were heading up to the interstate so we could play alittle.
I think I saw your car heading down Thompson Memorial in Salem on Monday... Were you over that way between 11-12 in the AM? I get to leave once a week to pee in a cup
Old 03-25-2009, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

SVTParatrooper SVTParatrooper

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I think I saw your car heading down Thompson Memorial in Salem on Monday... Were you over that way between 11-12 in the AM? I get to leave once a week to pee in a cup
You probably saw my wife. She was out that morning in it.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:58 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

You probably saw my wife. She was out that morning in it.
In that case, I wish I could tell you she was doing donuts in the median or something.

I'm assuming that was your car though. You don't see them very often, and I can imagine that color isn't terribly common in Roanoke/Salem. If it was indeed your car, it looked nice! I love the color.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:26 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Pretty sure I saw you this past weekend. I was driving my orange Pontiac G8. I pulled out of the 3 dollar car wash lot and was next to you at the light. You pulled into the car wash next to Famous Anthony's. Very nice looking car. I was hoping you were heading up to the interstate so we could play alittle.
I'm down to play anytime if you're looking for fun
Old 03-25-2009, 01:47 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
bad heiss...dont you know street racing is bad
Old 03-25-2009, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

Sure man, I hope to get out to one of these Sunday drives you all go on and meet everyone in person.

Edit: Please don't get me wrong when I wrote that to ZTZ1010, I wasn't trying to be a dick.

Last edited by SVTParatrooper; 03-25-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Sure man, I hope to get out to one of these Sunday drives you all go on and meet everyone in person.

Edit: Please don't get me wrong when I wrote that to ZTZ1010, I wasn't trying to be a dick.
Definitely man, you should. We're going again this Sunday

Zach probably wouldn't of done it, haha he prefers the turns, he has a Bimmer for Christ's sake!

Now when he gets his 335i and mods it, i'm sure he'd be game for some straight line pulls.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

ZTZ1010 has disabled reputation

yes sir. your car sounded SICK. I had to clean mine, otherwise i would have gone for a run with ya

and don't worry.. I'm used to driving a chick car ( especially power wise). 335 though.. that's where it's at....

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
yup that was me too!

Definitely man, you should. We're going again this Sunday

Zach probably wouldn't of done it, haha he prefers the turns, he has a Bimmer for Christ's sake!

Now when he gets his 335i and mods it, i'm sure he'd be game for some straight line pulls.
I'm riding with you sunday.. making a movie yo. but yes, when I can find someone to take the lease on my car.. project 335 will commence.. and I will be happy to come play

Last edited by ZTZ1010; 03-25-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ZTZ1010
yes sir. your car sounded SICK. I had to clean mine, otherwise i would have gone for a run with ya
You could actually hear it?!! The thing is whisper quiet for a V8.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:17 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by ZTZ1010

and don't worry.. I'm used to driving a chick car ( especially power wise). 335 though.. that's where it's at....

yup that was me too!
I think I saw a lot of people from the forum on my way to and from drug testing. I'm pretty sure I saw Micah on his way home from school going the other way on the highway, saw you, and saw the G8... LOL!

Quick Reply: intros and stuff