Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 03-16-2009, 08:20 PM
Capitalist Pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: intros and stuff

Originally Posted by Letze
My next car is an FD bitch or a Supra
Hell yeah, now those are cars! Both are sweet.... I think i've driven an FD and Supra before.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:21 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by ZTZ1010

Zach
MMmmmm,E92.A 335 would be nice,but your car is still gorgeous.
Welcome.
Chris
Old 03-17-2009, 11:39 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Hell yeah, now those are cars! Both are sweet.... I think i've driven an FD and Supra before.
stfu...you get to drive all the cool cars
Old 03-17-2009, 11:55 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by maXimum-SI
Hey hey guys, so after doing some asking around and a bit of planing we have decided to hold a car meet in Harrisonburg.

This get together is to meet new people, show off our rides, and to hang out.

Burnouts, racing, reckless driving through the parking lot will not be tolerated. Lets keep ourselves out of trouble.

This should be a great meet. hope to see you there.

When: March 21st at 6p.m.
Where: exit 257 - Liberty station at Mauzy

all are welcome to come. spread the word.
Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Start a new thread retard
Yes, new thread please
Old 03-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Temporary ######

Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor

well i am sorta new....been here for almost a month. my name is nathan but everyone that knows me calls me hillbilly. I drive a 93 acura integra that at the current moment is "rice". working on putting the stock bumpers back on. well thats bout it. hit me up sometime. i do believe i'm one of the few lynchburg people on here. and heres a pic of the car right now....

Old 03-24-2009, 07:08 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

^ good to hear you are getting rid of that hideous front bumper...drop that bitch, put some dope wheels on it, and swap in something nice and you will be ready to go!
Old 03-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Temporary ######

Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
^ good to hear you are getting rid of that hideous front bumper...drop that bitch, put some dope wheels on it, and swap in something nice and you will be ready to go!
yeah the guy i got it from thought it looked cool, but i prefer a stock looking integra. planning to do a motor build in the next few months....then by november she should have a turbo installed. i'm concentrating on just the bumpers and buildin the motor right now. wheels, suspension and paint will deffinitely be done by next summer. shoot me some paint schemes cause i'm still trying to figure out what i want. i know black is going to be in it somewhere.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:37 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

do one solid color with accesory contrasts. like red with black wheels/moldings/cf hood...i think that would look pretty sweet...but thats just me
Old 03-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Temporary ######

^ preciate the idea will deff consider it......
Old 03-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

SVTParatrooper SVTParatrooper

Originally Posted by ZTZ1010
hey guys,

a buddy of mine just told me about this forum so I decided to join and just wanted to introduce myself. right now, I go to school at Roanoke, but I'm from CT...I drive an 08' E92 328xi.. done a few minor cosmetic upgrades and speed countermeasures, but nothing major. I'm currently looking to get out of my lease on this car and get into a 335, but it's not looking to promising. Anyways, I'm mostly active on E90post ( not sure how many bimmer guys are around this forum), and have been looking for meets and active car clubs in the area since i came down with no luck so far.. I'm glad I found this forum and hopefully i'll get a chance to meet some of you guys at upcoming events!

Zach
Pretty sure I saw you this past weekend. I was driving my orange Pontiac G8. I pulled out of the 3 dollar car wash lot and was next to you at the light. You pulled into the car wash next to Famous Anthony's. Very nice looking car. I was hoping you were heading up to the interstate so we could play alittle.

Quick Reply: intros and stuff