Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

If you're near VA Western today, watch your speed.

Old 05-03-2011, 05:07 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: If you're near VA Western today, watch your speed.

Originally Posted by Cosmo
In my defense, it was at the bottom of a hill that they got me. And, I was going 24. At the bottom of a hill. Granted, I guess I should have ridden my brakes down the hill and tried to stay under 15. But, I mean, come on, it was 24. Yes, I was breaking the speed limit, but was it dangerous? Of course not. You know if it was you you'd be as pissed about it as I am.

Find me someone who actually goes 15 in a 15 mph zone. Seriously.
I don't speed in school zones at all, but then again I've got 2 kids, so I'm probably more freaked out about it than most. Regardless, speeding happens to all of us. Sorry to hear about the ticket.

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I have pictures in my head of Gomer Pyle jumping out of the bushes yelling "Citizen's arrest!!Citizen's Arrest!!!"
AHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA I lost.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I don't speed in school zones at all, but then again I've got 2 kids, so I'm probably more freaked out about it than most. Regardless, speeding happens to all of us. Sorry to hear about the ticket.

AHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA I lost.
Now,that pic is when he was made O-fficial.Real shit there.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:23 PM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Originally Posted by .Sarge.

I dont care who you are or where you drive. Never speed in school zones. At all.
Ditto... most kids are oblivious to everything around them, slow the hell down... please.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:29 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

I counted 14 police cars on my 8 minute commute from downtown lynchburg back to Liberty. Its the beginning of the month....???
Old 05-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

I saw no such police officers on my whole drive today....and i passed that area twice...
Old 05-03-2011, 05:46 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

IT WAS AN AMBUSH!
Old 05-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

I'm going to check into the speedometer thing. My Jeep has 30's on it (they were on it when I bought it). Stock size was 28's I believe.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:31 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I have some 31's and some 33's if you should happen to want to borrow them, but that won't be necessary.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:45 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Corey: Did that tree jump out in front of you on a race track?
LOLOLOLOLOL nope, i found that bad boy all on my own :P I even picked out which tree i was going to take out haha...ahh that makes me sad

I cant even lie, i was doing about 26 when i rolled up on those 2 bicycle cops today...luckily i came up from behind and noticed them before they noticed me. I made it a point to do 15mph after that lol.

edit- My driving record is far from perfect...but all mistakes were made when i was younger. I was just giving Chad a hard time :P

Last edited by The Nisbro; 05-03-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:18 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
LOLOLOLOLOL nope, i found that bad boy all on my own :P I even picked out which tree i was going to take out haha...ahh that makes me sad

I cant even lie, i was doing about 26 when i rolled up on those 2 bicycle cops today...luckily i came up from behind and noticed them before they noticed me. I made it a point to do 15mph after that lol.

edit- My driving record is far from perfect...but all mistakes were made when i was younger. I was just giving Chad a hard time :P
I'm just giving you shit. I didn't mean for that to sound like a personal attack, but I have to admit that it does irritate the shit out of me when everyone claims they've always been on the high road and never done anything wrong. We're all fuck ups by nature here. I certainly am! lol.. No one seems to intentionally speed, but 15mph truly is absurdly slow and it's hard for me to picture anything less than 25mph being reckless, ya know?