Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

i be in need of some help

Old 04-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough
Default i be in need of some help

ok so i bought the jdm hid headlights for the teg, and im wiring them up and i just cant get it to work. ive replaced relays, fuses, redone the connections, ive tried all of it over and over. i dont know what im doin wrong but either id be willing to pay someone to help me or if anyone knows of a place i can take it to get it done thatd work too but at this point ive done all i can do.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:46 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: i be in need of some help

Originally Posted by lickety_briches
ok so i bought the jdm hid headlights for the teg, and im wiring them up and i just cant get it to work. ive replaced relays, fuses, redone the connections, ive tried all of it over and over. i dont know what im doin wrong but either id be willing to pay someone to help me or if anyone knows of a place i can take it to get it done thatd work too but at this point ive done all i can do.
do you have a write up? if so, just bring it over to my house one day, ill fix it fo freezzzzz
Old 04-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough

yeah man i have a write up and went over everything over and over
Old 04-10-2010, 02:01 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

word. check yer phone.