Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I need a good Mechanic to do some Work!

Old 12-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94vtech has disabled reputation
Default I need a good Mechanic to do some Work!

Hey i live in the charlottesville area and im looking for a good mechanic i do a lil work my self but sometimes i dont have the time or i just dont have the tools but if u bin working on honda and u know a good bit let me know i got work lined up if u need it for a start i have an accord that need a clutch put it if your willing to do the work and more in the future just pm me thank you!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 06:45 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: I need a good Mechanic to do some Work!

Hit up ramrod. He's a mechanical genius.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

ill do it.

ive never done it before and probably dont have the right tools, but what do i care? not my car.

$50 an hour.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Hit up ramrod. He's a mechanical genius.
Definitely, this guy knows his shit. He'll check your shaft for play and everything.

Originally Posted by TransAmWS6
ill do it.

ive never done it before and probably dont have the right tools, but what do i care? not my car.

$50 an hour.
Ololol.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:42 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Definitely, this guy knows his shit. He'll check your shaft for play and everything.
And from what I hear, he'll also play with your shaft.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:49 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by 94vtech
Hey i live in the charlottesville area and im looking for a good mechanic i do a lil work my self but sometimes i dont have the time or i just dont have the tools but if u bin working on honda and u know a good bit let me know i got work lined up if u need it for a start i have an accord that need a clutch put it if your willing to do the work and more in the future just pm me thank you!!!
holy fuck. you need a period more desperately than that slut that banged out the football team raw.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 94vtech
If you don't mind driving about an hour and a half I am more than capable to do the job and have all the tools. I live in zipcode 22655.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Registered member

darkwaverose has disabled reputation

I'm in c'ville, and a clutch is a simple job. Hit me up if you want a resume or some shit, I've built more than I should have. As long as it doesn't involve machine work, I've got whatever work you need covered. I'm also a cabby, so date/time is almost completely up to you.

760 0210
Old 12-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Why doesn't anyone read what it says at the top of the Tech Talk forum.....?

Forum: Tech Talk

Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:12 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Why doesn't anyone read what it says at the top of the Tech Talk forum.....?

Forum: Tech Talk

Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.
C'mon now, you know most honda kids can't read.

Quick Reply: I need a good Mechanic to do some Work!