Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Heading out

Old 06-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge
Default Heading out

Aight folks, I'm headin' out for a little cruisin. If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be around. All the important people have my cell. :-D I'm looking to meet up with some folks...I"m bored.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Heading out

went out for a while..not to omany cops out..there was a gang or some shit going on at walmart so we rolled out quick lol..helped a friend at teh car wash with his car thats about it
Old 06-18-2005, 03:51 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

a gang....in lynchburg?
Old 06-18-2005, 04:09 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Who was it, the Bible Beaters? I was out and kinda saw what you were talking about. Looked like a bunch of shitty cars, driven by some hoodlums. Other than that it wasn't bad. I met up with a few people on Timberlake later that night....we were there for a couple of hours.
Old 06-18-2005, 04:44 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
Who was it, the Bible Beaters? I was out and kinda saw what you were talking about. Looked like a bunch of shitty cars, driven by some hoodlums. Other than that it wasn't bad. I met up with a few people on Timberlake later that night....we were there for a couple of hours.
yea everyone must be going to timberlake now. this was like 11 or a lil later...nah it was a bunch of people, in stock cars, yellin shit about white people and thats why they cant have cars like ours..im like WTF..sad part 2 of the cars had primer and one "looked" completely stock lol
Old 06-18-2005, 08:22 AM
Registered Member

don't hate on the "stock looking" cars. ;-) Some of them are total sleepers! :-D
Old 06-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

hey do you know anyguys with some hondas or acura's that are pretty quick that like to run for money.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:52 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Is this a BLOG? Drag Western BLOG

lol
Old 06-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
hey do you know anyguys with some hondas or acura's that are pretty quick that like to run for money.
yep
Old 06-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
don't hate on the "stock looking" cars. ;-) Some of them are total sleepers! :-D
nah i wont hating, they hated on us..i mean they were stock inside and out..i heard they were back 2nite and were ganging up on people

Quick Reply: Heading out