Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

friday night at piedmont

Old 04-13-2006, 05:17 PM
1 <3 JDM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1clean96civicdx has disabled reputation
Default friday night at piedmont

does anybody go to the "fast and furious" at piedmont on friday night? Im tryin to figure out if its worth goin next friday night?
Old 04-13-2006, 06:50 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: friday night at piedmont

the piedmont track is terrible from my experience...

I ran pretty good times there but the track wasn't in the best of conditions
Old 04-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

They are having one of 4 ALL IMPORT Saturdays down there tommorrow. We were suposta have went but things didnt work out so we will be shooting for the one thats in June...
Old 04-14-2006, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

myclone has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
the piedmont track is terrible from my experience...

I ran pretty good times there but the track wasn't in the best of conditions
Its been ~5yrs since I was there and the track was ok then. Has it went down hill since? I know the shut down area is a little short but the track seemed to hook well and the ppl that ran it were super nice folks (least to me they were).

Hate to hear about Piedmont getting crappy since it was actually one of my fav 1/8th mile tracks to go to. Mooresville is my most favorite but thats only cause the corn dogs are to freakin die for.
Old 04-14-2006, 08:41 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by myclone
Its been ~5yrs since I was there and the track was ok then. Has it went down hill since? I know the shut down area is a little short but the track seemed to hook well and the ppl that ran it were super nice folks (least to me they were).

Hate to hear about Piedmont getting crappy since it was actually one of my fav 1/8th mile tracks to go to. Mooresville is my most favorite but thats only cause the corn dogs are to freakin die for.
Maybe I'm being too harsh, so I'm interested to hear what other people who have been there in the last 2-3 years think about it.

It's really not a bad track I guess.. and in comparison to Natural Bridge, I think I'd choose Piedmont just about any day of the week.. but I think it could use some work. Staff was great though!