VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Western VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/)
-   -   Dane Miller R.I.P another downed rider (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/dane-miller-r-i-p-another-downed-rider-168088/)

1sol2nv 12-16-2006 09:52 PM

Dane Miller R.I.P another downed rider

Well it seems like yesterday i just made one of these treads for a great friend Bruce Staton,Now today here is another.Yesterday while riding a car pulled out in front of him.Dane was always a great person to be around and would always help with what ever he could.I had the chance to have fun working with him,and also riding bikes wrecking his four wheeler tying to learn wheelies lol.But he always had a smile.I wished that the last time we talked i wasnt going to another funeral.But i know we have 2 angels watching over us now.I will see you one day agian bro...miss you

dorifto83 12-17-2006 04:18 AM

Re: Dane Miller R.I.P another downed rider

wow, rip

VanillaThrilla 12-17-2006 08:56 AM

:( :( :(

ricerpatrol 12-17-2006 10:47 AM

Man the backside of this year has sucked. I knew Dane from way back; He was a good friend of my brother. I can remember when we would all go to Skate world back in the day. Or that time we were at BJ’s and were playing drinking games man I got messed up and he thought that was so funny. Man its hard losing someone but it really makes it hard around the holidays. Daniel I know ya’ll were tight man so if there’s anything I can do man just let me know. RIP DANE MILLER

Cobra4B 12-17-2006 11:25 AM

Fuck this... my buddy Sonny is in the ICU w/ brain injuries not responding after getting hit on his Big Dog Friday night.

RIP to your bud.

1sol2nv 12-17-2006 12:50 PM

this is the 2nd very close friend ive lost in less that 2 months because of careless drivers.

jdawgs92ludesi 12-17-2006 01:13 PM

incidents like these are what prevent me from owning a bike. a car pulled out in front of my stepdad one day and he went flipping over the handle bars and the car. he was extremely lucky and came out scraped up and sore but it totaled his bike. sorry to ear this about not only one but two of your friends. may they both rip.

D_Eclipse9916 12-17-2006 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by 1sol2nv (Post 2681301)
this is the 2nd very close friend ive lost in less that 2 months because of careless drivers.

Edited: For the friends and family, but if its inappropriate for me to comment, then the comment I quote is also highly unappropriate for the poor girl that has to live with the fact that people blame her for killing this rider, she is a person too.

zo4000 12-18-2006 04:08 AM

man wtf, i hate seeing these threads...may your friend as well as mine all RIP...

VanillaThrilla 12-18-2006 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by D_Eclipse9916 (Post 2682122)
Dont mean to be a jerk, but I hate it when bikers blame everything on everybody else. Going 80 mph in a neighborhood with a speed limit of 25, that is non-excusable. Talking about Bruce. I mourn their deaths, I just wish more bikers would realize they are not invincible and since they are more prone, that they should be twice as aware as drivers.

Rest in Peace, let their deaths not go in vain.

Not the time, nor the place. I'm not agreeing with you, nor am I disagreeing... but this is not really the appropriate thread to debate something like that.