Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Best place for a.... (Roanoke Area)

Old 04-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude
Default Re: Best place for a.... (Roanoke Area)

The second picture is black. It was a factory option, and it's rather rare. I'm almost tempted to do a full black interior, but that'd be after i get new seats. But what exactly are you trying to match with red? Someone on Club Lexus did a black and red interior, and it turned out alright, but that's just waaaaay too many cans of SEM and hours of interior work i'm not looking into doing. I might not even go through with this and just live with the poop brown until i stop being so indecisive.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:07 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Carlo... Go big. I think you need to go all out on this car, because there are NO decent SC's around this area. Sell a kidney, get some Work VS-KF and some overfenders. DO IT. DO IT.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

How did you know VS-KFs were my all time favorite wheels? You are a crafty man Mr. Woo. Dammit. I'm making another thread now.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:02 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by pieisgude
The second picture is black. It was a factory option, and it's rather rare. I'm almost tempted to do a full black interior, but that'd be after i get new seats. But what exactly are you trying to match with red? Someone on Club Lexus did a black and red interior, and it turned out alright, but that's just waaaaay too many cans of SEM and hours of interior work i'm not looking into doing. I might not even go through with this and just live with the poop brown until i stop being so indecisive.
The brown part, or black part in the second picture (top of the dash) is what I was suggesting would potentially look better color matched than brown or black--unless, of course, you did the whole interior in black.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:15 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

How did you know VS-KFs were my all time favorite wheels? You are a crafty man Mr. Woo. Dammit. I'm making another thread now.
They would be soooo good on your car, man.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Registered Member

Best place for......batteries?

Car batteries to be exact. Mine's going to hell right now. I had to jump my car 6 times today. I'd prefer an Optima Yellow Top, or anyother quality deep cycle. So yeah, cheapest place to buy one of those would be nice! Even used would be nice.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:29 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Did you check Petco?

'cause if you did, you're looking in the wrong place... that's a store for animals, you fool!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:37 PM
BATTLESTAGS

I feel so rad right now...
Old 05-16-2011, 03:19 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Best place for......batteries?

Car batteries to be exact. Mine's going to hell right now. I had to jump my car 6 times today. I'd prefer an Optima Yellow Top, or anyother quality deep cycle. So yeah, cheapest place to buy one of those would be nice! Even used would be nice.
Interstate in Salem.Their Econo-Power line of batteries is $39.99 for I believe any application.I just bought one for my M3(best price I'd found otherwise was $130).
Black Krix Si on here works there,maybe he can give some more details.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:34 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I can hook you up on the yellow top, it's still expensive though. Or you I can get you a really good econo power for $40. The guy I bought my 240 from put on it it over 6 years ago.

Quick Reply: Best place for a.... (Roanoke Area)