Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Best place for a.... (Roanoke Area)

Old 04-22-2011, 11:03 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Best place for a.... (Roanoke Area)

You doing a color change?
Old 04-22-2011, 11:45 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

A friend of mine sells paints and supplies.. I'll get ahold of him and ask.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:25 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I buy all of my paint from James T Davis on Plantation. I believe they sell SEM paint as well. Check with Nathan there, he just hooked me up on paint for my crx.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:28 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Talked to my buddy. He does sell SEM spray paint. Is that what you wanted?
Old 04-22-2011, 02:33 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
I buy all of my paint from James T Davis on Plantation. I believe they sell SEM paint as well. Check with Nathan there, he just hooked me up on paint for my crx.
+
Old 04-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

BRCC? I'll call DJ in a few and ask if they carry what your looking for.
Old 04-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Yeah, i should've been more specific, but SEM Color Coat, for vinyl and what not. Or maybe Classic Coat, since it's more meant for leather. I'm just changing my interior to something different. I don't like the poop brown color that is my upper dash...

And i'd like to change it to something along the lines of this:

i wish i was getting my car painted....
Old 04-22-2011, 04:14 PM
wub wub wub wub

I can't believe I'm thinking this, but it might actually look good color matched to the exterior of your car. I definitely don't like the doo doo brown color, but I don't think going black is much better.

...and yes, he can get you that paint. Let me know if you want me to put you in touch with him. I'm sure he'll give you a good deal
Old 04-22-2011, 04:25 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

you know, Soarers came with black dashes...just do a RHD conversion :P
Old 04-22-2011, 04:26 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I can't believe I'm thinking this, but it might actually look good color matched to the exterior of your car. I definitely don't like the doo doo brown color, but I don't think going black is much better.

...and yes, he can get you that paint. Let me know if you want me to put you in touch with him. I'm sure he'll give you a good deal
Are you talking about color matching it red? Or is that not an actual picture of his car? I don't like the brown either, but is the second picture black or a darker brown? I can't tell.

Quick Reply: Best place for a.... (Roanoke Area)