VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Western VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/)
-   -   Anyone have any interested in a SWVA Vadriven meet? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/anyone-have-any-interested-swva-vadriven-meet-200689/)

flynlow 08-19-2007 08:24 PM

Anyone have any interested in a SWVA Vadriven meet?

Anyone wanna have a small get together in the SW/Western Va area? I see all these meets in the central/nova area and can never take off from work to make it out there so why not try to get something together before summer is over? Anyone have any suggestion on place/time?

flynlow 08-19-2007 08:25 PM

Re: Anyone have any interested in a SWVA Vadriven meet?

whoops title ownz me :D

Cosmo 08-20-2007 05:01 AM

We've tried it quite a few times. Usually 3 people show up. I wouldn't mind it, though. It would be a good chance for me to get the Camaro out one last time this year.

One thing we may want to do is meet somewhere and then go to Fast Freddy's as a group...

sidewaysfox 08-20-2007 05:38 AM

SOUNDS DECENT

flynlow 08-20-2007 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Cosmo (Post 3322264)
We've tried it quite a few times. Usually 3 people show up. I wouldn't mind it, though. It would be a good chance for me to get the Camaro out one last time this year.

One thing we may want to do is meet somewhere and then go to Fast Freddy's as a group...

I love Fast Freddy's! I know I can get at least 5-7 people to come with me if it's on a Saturday or Sunday.

Cosmo 08-20-2007 07:38 AM

Set it up and I'll try to make it out. I'll be out of town the next two weekends though. Not sure how late in the season Fast Freddy's will be going. Probably as long as the weather stays nice.

TNGChris 08-20-2007 07:47 AM

i'd be down.
chris

ClassicJDMCars 08-20-2007 07:53 AM

why not have to meet @ the import quick 8 on sept. 8th? I'm sure Marshall would be more than happy to have you guys.

You will have a place where no cops will bother you, plus there will be tons of other car people around, and you can race if you like... what more could u ask for?

drunkard 08-20-2007 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Chris4130 (Post 3322706)
why not have to meet @ the import quick 8 on sept. 8th? I'm sure Marshall would be more than happy to have you guys.

You will have a place where no cops will bother you, plus there will be tons of other car people around, and you can race if you like... what more could u ask for?

Do they bench race?...because I only race with dyno sheets.

LLama 08-20-2007 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Chris4130 (Post 3322706)

/shameless plug