VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Western VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/)
-   -   is anyone else really sick? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/anyone-else-really-sick-381545/)

ShortStackSoJDM 02-02-2011 01:56 AM

is anyone else really sick?

i left Richmond yesterday with a terrible headache. i thought it might have been just a handover sense i had drank the night before so i got some goodies powder, took it, and started to feel better. when i got home i start feeling really week and dizzy. i havent thrown up but my whole body hurts, i cant sleep, and im dizzy as hell. anyone else got anything like this? just trying to find out if theres something going around.

Cosmo 02-02-2011 03:29 AM

Re: is anyone else really sick?

I'm not sick, but several people in my classes are or have been, so I figure it's only a matter of time until I get it...

Jaegermeister 02-02-2011 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by ShortStackSoJDM (Post 6875596)
i left Richmond yesterday with a terrible headache. i thought it might have been just a handover sense i had drank the night before so i got some goodies powder, took it, and started to feel better. when i got home i start feeling really week and dizzy. i havent thrown up but my whole body hurts, i cant sleep, and im dizzy as hell. anyone else got anything like this? just trying to find out if theres something going around.

Yeah - It's very contagious too. Good news though: It goes away quickly.

ShortStackSoJDM 02-02-2011 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Jaegermeister (Post 6876031)
Good news though: It goes away quickly.

thank god.

JROW 02-02-2011 08:27 AM

I had that shit, sucked. Then last week I started feeling like I'm getting it again, then it went away. I seem to be battling it every other day. Just trying to take a lot of vitamin c, drink a lot of water, and pop cold & sinus medicine when I start feeling off.

Fuck this weather.

ShortStackSoJDM 02-02-2011 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by JROW (Post 6876226)
pop cold & sinus medicine

way ahead of you lol. yea ill start feelin better and bam. its back again

TNGChris 02-02-2011 05:11 PM

I've had something similar twice this year so far......That's what happens when you have a little shit in school with a bunch of other little shits who are picking each other's noses and eating it.Shit's crazy and shit.
Thank God it does seem to go away pretty quickly though.

delslow17 02-02-2011 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by TNGChris (Post 6877356)
r......That's what happens when you have a little shit in school with a bunch of other little shits who are picking each other's noses and eating it.Shit's crazy and shit.

Lol

JROW 02-08-2011 08:42 AM

Thurs I threw up a zillion times, stayed home fri and spent all sat on the couch as well. fuck

L_U_C_K 02-08-2011 08:45 AM

I had it all last week. Was dizzy in the morning, nauseus, and the shits. Afternnon I would ffel a little better.. Then BAM the next morning the same thing.

About a week you will be fine, FLuids, and rest.