Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any jobs in Roanoke?

Old 07-19-2004, 07:25 AM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Any jobs in Roanoke?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA....let the flame wars begin!!!

at least there is something to do now at work
Old 07-19-2004, 07:29 AM
gimme some tots

L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini

Nah...no flame war. I just think this situation is incredibly funny, albeit completely expected as idiot girl's boyfriend has fucked and chucked lots of girls over the past couple years.

I know for a fact that his friends won't find it amusing though. He was supposed to move somewhere with his boys...but I guess the concept of bros before hoes is completely lost on some people.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:32 AM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Originally Posted by L.Mini
but I guess the concept of bros before hoes is completely lost on some people.
As is the concept of education and bettering yourself before spreading your legs in this whores case.
This is really hillarious.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:40 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TeayotaSoupra
he said he will if he can find a job paying $9+ an hour.
That's fucking sad. I guess he likes Ramen?
Old 07-19-2004, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by fc735
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHA....let the flame wars begin!!!

at least there is something to do now at work

Try working. It's what a lot of us do at our jobs.....

Ahh, fuck. Who am I kidding? I'm doing the same thing as you....
Old 07-19-2004, 09:02 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Try working. It's what a lot of us do at our jobs.....

Ahh, fuck. Who am I kidding? I'm doing the same thing as you....
You own your business... you have the ability to tell other people to do your work so you can play around. Whereas, I have fallen in love with the hotkeys for ie.
Old 07-19-2004, 10:37 AM

TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point

Good god Lauren.. Do you like my ass THAT much?? You sure as hell are on it a LOT..

Let me live my life.. If you think i'm a idiot then good for you I REALLY don't give a shit.. I'M not the one following your ass around making comments on your life.. So i'm with your ex.. get the hell over it..

Everyone is different.. When you don't want to be with someone you leave them right? Yea it happens.. If TJ and I don't work out then ok we'll MOVE ON WITH LIFE. How about you try it??? Everything in life is by chance... I'm not going to pass him up because you guys were "hurt" because he dumped you.. I've broken up with plenty of people.. IT HAPPENS..and hell I even told them I loved them! Oh no!!

And how the CRAP do you know SO much about my life? Someone i've never actually talked to just knows so much.. yea.. totally makes a lot of sense...

-Not going to NADC because I wasn't impressed with Nashville.. it's NOT someplace I want to live for a year.. Call me a wimp but the place looks a little too "busy" for me.. I'm sure i'll find another college.

-TJ moving with his boys. Yea I was included in that plan... Oh but you knew that.. You know everything.. We are moving to West Palm Beach.. a few of us actually.. but first we all need to get our money in order.. and I can't leave Roanoke untill December..

-Having TJ here would help me A LOT with bills.. I'll be able to eat and pay everything off. If he can find a good paying job here he can move here help me with rent.. he wont be paying much at all with that and he'll be able to save money to pay his crap off..

How about you stop.. look in a mirror...think.. How old are you? and then look at this situation again.. It's my life.. Your in it WHY?

And why we are into this "your in it" why the HELL are you in this section? Better yet why are you on this message board??
Old 07-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Just out of curiosity.... does this guy only date girls that drive Supras?
Old 07-19-2004, 10:52 AM
gimme some tots

L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini L.Mini

1. Like your ass? No...I actually think you are a stupid whore, but you knew that already. Today I was bored at work, and I felt like making fun of you. You should be used to that by now. You've been made fun of alot by many different people both online and off over the past couple weeks.

2. I don't care if you are with my ex. I don't even really think of the fact that we dated at this point...I don't believe now that I ever really loved him anyway. I woke up after our relationship ended. I have been in a happy and normal relationship with an incredible guy for almost a year now. I just find you very amusing. And in case you don't remember, he was engaged a couple weeks before you to someone that I became friends with while they were still together, so maybe this just has to do with the fact that I think you are a dumb cunt rather than having anything to do with him.

3. As far as I know...you weren't included in on any plan. He was supposed to move with someone who is also my friend and who I talk to daily....and that someone knew nothing of you moving with them. Actually the one person I speak to isn't particular pleased at all with the fact that it has been mentioned that you might come along.

4. Good luck with him helping with lots of bills. Make sure he pays Beth the $500 or so that he owes her before he helps you with shit. She has no problem coming to collect that for herself.

5. I was on this message board long before you were. I used to live in Virginia in case you didn't know. So you can just take your last statement and shove it up your narrow ass.

Last edited by L.Mini; 07-19-2004 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:03 AM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

You've been made fun of alot by many different people both online and off over the past couple weeks.
Past couple of weeks? Try months. She's been ran off of other boards before. I can't wait till she gets the fucking hint and stops coming here. You'd be surprised how many IMs/PMs I get from people I don't even know that tell me they hate this attention whore and hope she leaves. It is truly hillarious.

. Good luck with him helping with lots of bills. Make sure he pays Beth the $500 or so that he owes her before he helps you with shit. She has no problem coming to collect that for herself.
What a loser. I guess he isn't that 'sugar daddy' you were looking for is he Nikki. Looks like both of you will be starving together and 'eating little to nothing just to afford the things you have.' LOL.

5. I was on this message board long before you were. I used to live in Virginia in case you didn't know. So you can just take your last statement and shove it up your narrow ass.
Judging by her record and as many first nights she's put out I really doubt her ass is that narrow. You take it by the fistful don't you?

Quick Reply: Any jobs in Roanoke?