Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any good street races happening around here anymore?

Old 11-15-2010, 01:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04slobraftw has disabled reputation
Default Any good street races happening around here anymore?

Nobody really seems to be into it anymore. I'm tryin to find some people to get it goin.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:07 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: Any good street races happening around here anymore?

Originally Posted by 04slobraftw
Nobody really seems to be into it anymore. I'm tryin to find some people to get it goin.
i hear 64 is legit after 8pm or so. im sure someone else can fill you in on more/better roads.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:55 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Used to be such a big scene back around 2000-2002, but people were acting like idiots, crashing, were always running from the police. They pretty much cracked down so hard that it fully died. Seriously remember it getting to like 50-100 cars at times just driving around til the tag alongs finally broke off and then they'd start racing around 3 am at the dumbest spots ever. A lot of people got busted, went to jail, etc... I don't think it'll be like that again.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:13 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Used to be such a big scene back around 2000-2002, but people were acting like idiots, crashing, were always running from the police. They pretty much cracked down so hard that it fully died. Seriously remember it getting to like 50-100 cars at times just driving around til the tag alongs finally broke off and then they'd start racing around 3 am at the dumbest spots ever. A lot of people got busted, went to jail, etc... I don't think it'll be like that again.
I remember that shit like it was yesterday....... I was just chillin at my house and my buddy Tej calls me up and says they need a fourth. So I'm all "I'm on my way bro," so I jump in the Skyline and turns on some NAWS! I win but the cops show up and shoot and shoot a metal thing at my car. I'm a cop, chick cop has tits, rats under bucket, I win play chicken, Eject-o seat-o, CRASH!!!! (pockets ain't empty CUH!)
Old 11-15-2010, 04:31 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

You know I could use the money...

They got deep pockets?
Old 11-15-2010, 04:38 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Stop Street Racing.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:52 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Yeah. Not a good idea at all. Bad for everyone
Old 11-15-2010, 05:55 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

You're pretty much a faggot.

Turn on your rep so I can reward you.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:03 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Only in western.

seems to me that half of you idiots should have been aborted. Just saying
I believe that you sir should have been aborted.Just saying.

Last edited by DURHUR; 11-15-2010 at 06:06 AM.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:07 AM
BATTLESTAGS

There really used to be a ton of it way back when in Roanoke. I never really took part, and no good ever came out of it. All it did was get cops freaking out over any modded car and get people tickets or wrecked. I only went out to watch it like twice and it was always gay anyway. I'd rather just go to a track. Way more fun

Quick Reply: Any good street races happening around here anymore?