Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any Fender Rollers for Rent or People Who Roll Fenders?

Old 03-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mazda3 Ryan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Any Fender Rollers for Rent or People Who Roll Fenders?

Originally Posted by djyuck
Your logic defies reason. So, you believe a Mazda 3 is a faster track car than a Corvette? Please, go on and explain...
Why should I bother you already have a set mindset? Obviously people on this forum don't have an open mind for things so no matter what I say it won't do I thing. Because the picture doesn't show enough. Do I need to say anything? Not really. Sure on a long straight the corvette will win but other than that Andrew's Mazda3 was eating him up. Have a good rest of your nights/days. Let me know when you become less ignorant.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

Originally Posted by Mazda3 Ryan
Why should I bother you already have a set mindset? Obviously people on this forum don't have an open mind for things so no matter what I say it won't do I thing. Because the picture doesn't show enough. Do I need to say anything? Not really. Sure on a long straight the corvette will win but other than that Andrew's Mazda3 was eating him up. Have a good rest of your nights/days. Let me know when you become less ignorant.
We have no idea how hard the Corvette driver (with the passenger) was going. A stock C5 Vette will obliterate a stock Mazda 3 on any track. If you disagree, then you are a fanboy of a pretty gay car brand. Yes, I am well aware that Miatas can be tracked with much success. As can a Pontiac Solstice.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:30 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

The Corvette passenger wasn't signaling... He was throwing a banana peel out at the Mazda and caused it to wreck!
Old 03-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Ok, I'll weigh in a bit since everybody is getting all butthurt. A Mazda3 is not a great platform for racing...period...it's just NOT. That being said, don't whine like a baby.

It doesn't mean it can't be modified and compete with similar cars. It's not going to run with a 'Vette, but some FWD Hondas, Toyotas, and Nissans without turbos, sure.

The only reason people are getting pissy about your Mazda is because you are making it out to be more than it is. Modify it however you want, at the end of the day its your fucking car...so who cares if somebody else doesnt like it. Just don't act like its a track monster and you'll be ok.

The other reason people got mad was your obvious lack of searching. Dont argue about it, just admit you didnt search until after the fact and move on.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:01 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Exactly what EJ said. If you had come correct in the beginning you probably would've relieved more helpful insight from guys who track year round and know the ins and outs. If anyone is being ignorant in this thread it's the guy trying to make himself and us believe a mazda3 is a powerhouse track car. We're not saying you can't be competitive in a certain class, were saying it's the slowest class. Do yourself a favor kid if you really want to do autoX don't destroy your dd but a cheap 90s mustang or miata and have a ball in something that doesn't take you from A to B everyday.

As for your "meet me at the track" comment I had to lol. Sure kiddo time and date. My near stock daily would have you foaming at the mouth. My weekend toy was embraced throughout the world for it's abilities on most tracks. I get it you're young and still learning, but not everyone in this site is a Honda retard. There's a wealth if knowledge here if you just close your mouth and listen to what's said. Challenging people you don't know to race isn't going to bring you what you want.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:22 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I agree with some of what Jackal said. In particular the part about not ruining your basically new car by Autocrossing it. That's what idiots or people with money do (and despite your insinuation that we're all rich most of us have a DD and some shitty fun car). Buy an E30 or a miata for a nickel and then you don't have to compromise to keep it usable on the street. You can learn how to drive on something proper (front engine, rear drive) and keep that shopping cart for what it was intended for. It's not an insult. Rick Ross wasn't built to run marathons and the Mazda3 wasn't built to be a driver's car.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:24 PM
All Gold Everything

Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James

Originally Posted by Mazda3 Ryan
[B]Edit: I have found J Rolled. But that's 3 and a half hours away. Is Knoop, J Rolled? He seems to have a good rep and $125 for all 4 is a fair price.

Also just found TNGchris in Roanoke if he even still rolls fenders or gets on here. Anyone directly in Harrisonburg would be great to know...
I am JRolled. Knoop is wishihadasilvia on here and he's also in va beach, look up RolledbyP he does pretty good work also.