Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any Fender Rollers for Rent or People Who Roll Fenders?

Old 03-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck
Default Re: Any Fender Rollers for Rent or People Who Roll Fenders?

Originally Posted by Mazda3 Ryan
Except sadly I was banned from getting a used car. I have no clue why but that's how it was when I got to choose my car. I would have liked to get an awesome RWD car used for the amount of money spent on my car....

But, for the price new. Nothing is as good as the car was in its class at the time.
Huh? How were you banned from getting a used car?

So a Mazdaspeed 3 outperforms a 3.7 Mustang?
Old 03-06-2014, 03:47 AM
is waiting for vtec

NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF

I got into contact with Chris from Roanoke.
Chris did my TL a while back. He does great work. You won't be disappointed.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

See you didn't search or you'd have found Chris. And I have no comment worthy if the post about how shitty a Mazda3 will be in autoX. I stand by my earlier post your a liar and a retard.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

Mazda3 Ryan has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JacKaL
See you didn't search or you'd have found Chris. And I have no comment worthy if the post about how shitty a Mazda3 will be in autoX. I stand by my earlier post your a liar and a retard.
Your logic is comical. I did find Chris? SO I did search? haha.

Bash my car all that you want man. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself and your car. I'd love to see what you drive and also feel free to meet me at an auto x once I have these new wheels on. Or you can forever be a keyboard warrior on these forums since that what makes you feel good obviously. I'll take competition any day of the week besides someone trying to be a badass over the interwebz it is funny.

Surprisingly enough. I was beating 2011 v6 stang with a tune and a nismo z... First time at auto-x on 600 treadwear rated all season tires. Not to mention it was there first time as well. These were just two people in the car club I'm in at my school. There were others I just can't remember. Sadly I didn't place out of novice as my time got beat on the last run by a speed3 in novice.

The car shines at auto-x obviously I'd be murdered at the track to any of these cars.

Last edited by Mazda3 Ryan; 03-06-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:19 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Bash my car all that you want man. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself and your car. I'd love to see what you drive and also feel free to meet me at an auto x once I have these new wheels on. Or you can forever be a keyboard warrior on these forums since that what makes you feel good obviously. I'll take competition any day of the week besides someone trying to be a badass over the interwebz it is funny.

Surprisingly enough. I was beating 2011 v6 stang with a tune and a nismo z... First time at auto-x on 600 treadwear rated all season tires. Not to mention it was there first time as well. These were just two people in the car club I'm in at my school. There were others I just can't remember. Sadly I didn't place out of novice as my time got beat on the last run by a speed3 in novice.

The car shines at auto-x obviously I'd be murdered at the track to any of these cars.
Your logic is flawed, sir. Those people don't know how to drive. I've seen a modified 370Z lose to a B16 CRX and an FR-S that was stock except for a set of RPF1's and aggressive (but not slicks or copetition DOT) tires. In a more extreme example, the most piss poor example of driving I've ever seen was an old guy in a C6 Z06 who looked like he was driving through a grocery store parking lot, not an autoX course. He ended up losing to a shitty looking old Jetta TDI that had so much body roll, I was legitimately concerned it might roll, but a driver who knew what he was doing. I saw one of the national champions come to little creek in a Boss 302 Laguna Seca and beat everybody, including people running little alcohol powered formula SAE looking cars, Miatas and 944's that were so race built, they were barely recognizable any more.

Especially since you said it was all of your first times, your results are not all that surprising.

By the way, Jackal has a kick ass car and was recently considering an even more kick ass car. A Mazda 3 or even speed 3 for that matter isn't even in the same league. Just sayin.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

Well, I graduated from Autocross prolly a decade ago. With equal drivers, a 3.7 would easily beat a Mazda 3.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

Sad to see this is how the car scene is these days though. All bashing and no respect. I haven't said one disrespectful word to you all. I appreciate all cars. Sad that you feel the need to bash someone for their choice in car. How old are you guys like 30-40? Come one... You are destroying the car scene the way you act. Every car has their strengths and weaknesses. You can make my "shitty" mazda fast just like with any car. But, this another slow and shitty regular mazda3 I know with their fenders rolled being signaled to pass on a track by a vette

[ATTACH=CONFIG]177134[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Any Fender Rollers for Rent or People Who Roll Fenders?-1970737_10202854355816415_1109538005_n.jpg  

Last edited by Mazda3 Ryan; 03-06-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:56 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Your join date says 2013 but your lack of understanding of how shit works on this site is telling me March 2014, maybe Feb.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Your join date says 2013 but your lack of understanding of how shit works on this site is telling me March 2014, maybe Feb.
That's because I joined to find wheels and tires in VA... which I did because of this forum. I only had looked at/used the wheels and tires for sale section until a few days before I posted this.

Last edited by Mazda3 Ryan; 03-06-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Registered Member

That's because I joined to find wheels and tires in VA... which I did because of this forum. I only had looked at/used the wheels and tires for sale section until a few days before I posted this.
Your logic defies reason. So, you believe a Mazda 3 is a faster track car than a Corvette? Please, go on and explain...

Quick Reply: Any Fender Rollers for Rent or People Who Roll Fenders?