Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Alright, you dirty sonsabitchaaasss... Let's get some local drifting.

Old 09-24-2010, 07:34 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Alright, you dirty sonsabitchaaasss... Let's get some local drifting.

Serious, who wants to slide in a committed way? I stunted streetbikes professionally and met a ton of cats that wanted to get into it but never stuck with it. Lets consolidate swva drifters and get spots. It's so much fun. My friend Tim has a nasty drift specific s13. Who else wants to slide? Because I'm trying to organize some legit local drift days/demos. I got it going with stunting, and I can get something organized with drifting... Who wants to slide....for real

some old stunting... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH5JZBPNm98

Last edited by TongWoo; 09-25-2010 at 03:13 AM.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:06 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: Alright, you dirty sonsabitchaaasss... Let's get some local drifting.

If only I had a RWD platform... Find me an s13 for cheap?
I know of a guy in Greensboro(well he used to live there) that came across awesome deals and is pretty good with getting sideways too.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:10 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Alright, you dirty sonsabitchaaasss... Let's get some local drifting.

Oh man, can you tell I had a couple foties last night, lol. In all seriousness I do want to organize some legit local drift days and events. I think it can be done. My boy Tim and I have been working towards this for a bit.

I can definitely find sick deals on s13's. I actually have been running into them a lot recently, so I can definitely find something cheap if you want something. That'd be sick to get more people into it.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:58 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I'd be down once I got another car. Kinda need a 4x4 to get up my driveway this winter, but ill be picking up a project soon. Would love to have a place to learn/practice drifting.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 09-25-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:56 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Tim and I are working on it hard. I think we'll be able to at least set up some drift days next year
Old 09-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Hey, i'd be down to trying it. I highly doubt i'd be able to in my SC3, but drifting is part of the reason why i bought it.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Registered member

Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508

Even though i cant drift.......you know i will be there supporting all of you guys.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Hey, i'd be down to trying it. I highly doubt i'd be able to in my SC3, but drifting is part of the reason why i bought it.
That SC300 would be nasty.

And John... You might be surprised how much fun you'd have in that evo if you put som crap tires on it!
Old 09-25-2010, 08:42 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

As soon as I can figure out how to drift a Ford POS Lariat......
Old 09-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I'd be down for some e-brake action in my shitbox.....But good luck getting many people around here to commit to anything.There are very few who are actually willing to put the time and money into doing anything worth a shit.
Chris