Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

95b DB law

Old 02-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Aequitas - Veritas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BananaBroncoII has disabled reputation
Default Re: 95b DB law

Originally Posted by BananaBroncoII
I'm conservative as fuck...but when the government starts telling people how they can wear their clothes then i think its stepping over the line a bit. Sure, I wear baggy pants, but my ass don't hang out, although sometimes my boxers show if my shirt gets caught on my belt or rides up. My pants aren't down by my knees, but i like to sag them a bit. So sue me. Maybe I don't wanna see your cock bulging out of your pants when you people wear the tight ass wranglers and shit.
Originally Posted by BananaBroncoII
stop wearing tight pants.
don't wear a hat.
if your over 125 lbs, all skin must be covered up.

who gives a fuck, its a free country. If you can't see my hairy lil white ass, then you should be happy. If I want to sag my pants, by god I'm going to. "Lewd or indecent" to me could be totally different from what you think is lewd or indecent, so how far do they go?

While their at it, why don't they make a law that fines women for showing their asscracks when they bend over in a tight pair of jeans. Or maybe a law that forbids people to put "I love Jesus" Or "I love Satan" or "I humped president bush" on their shirts and walk around.

And seriously, I get grossed out when some dude is walking around in tight tight wranglers showing off their junk in those jeans, but i'm not writing my congressman to try to get a law to change that.

EDIT: How about a law that forbids women to wear low cut shirts? Or a law that fines women for showing any bra?

PS Dara, I'm not trying to be a dick, or pick at you, so no offense.

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...1&page=1&pp=15

I will be writing my congressman very soon.
Old 02-10-2005, 03:00 PM

mpg9999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IntegraXSi
I know I read that also, Thats why I called "tabled" is a nice way meaning it may comeback some time but never for all purposes its dead now

Also go to live help and when someone gets on ther asked this 1 ? If a bill is Tabled in committee dose that mean its Dead? I will bet you they come back and say yes
Let me make it easy for you
Here is my chat I had
JGill: The Division of Legislative Automated Systems is offering Live Help as a service to assist the public with navigation and questions regarding the General Assembly web site. We are unable to assist users with legal questions, respond to requests for legal advice, or the application of the law to specific facts. Persons needing legal advice may contact Virginia Lawyer's Referral Service (1-800-552-7977) http://www.vsb.org/vlrs.html
JGill: How may I assist you?
you: If a bill is Tabled in committee dose that mean its Dead?
JGill: Yes, tabled in committee means dead.
you: Thank you for your help today
Are you sure?

"tr.v. ta·bled, ta·bling, ta·bles
To put or place on a table.
To postpone consideration of (a piece of legislation, for example); shelve.
To enter in a list or table; tabulate. "
Old 02-10-2005, 03:01 PM

mpg9999 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought this is what it means (this is from the list of possible commitee action)

Continue/Carry Over: A bill introduced in an even-numbered year session may be continued or carried over to an odd-numbered year session for further action or study during the interim. A carry-over bill retains its assigned bill number in the odd-numbered year session. A bill may not be continued or carried over from an odd-numbered year session to an even-numbered year session.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:45 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Another reason to make me happy to live in North Cakalaky. Too bad I hate NC too. But thats not due to retarted laws like VA has
Old 02-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

They dont even think about huge people who've lost tons of weight like Jared from Subway, imagine how many new pairs of pants he has to buy because the old ones sag.
Old 02-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 16g-95gsx
They dont even think about huge people who've lost tons of weight like Jared from Subway, imagine how many new pairs of pants he has to buy because the old ones sag.

If you can afford a subyway diet like jared...you can afford to buy new pants.

Only the middle - rich can effectively loose weight. SES and obesity are extremely coorelated.

but thats another story.

I think this law is gay. But i would laugh so hard when i see a group of thugs getting 50.00 tickets for having their pants sag. Of course after laughing i would proceed to wear a bullet proof vest and run as fast as i can with my non sagging, tight fitting jogging spandex.
Old 02-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Skinny White Kid

racinGSRstyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess only the middle rich can exercise. I didn't know the rest of the population can't take the time to do some sit-ups, push ups, or run. Last i checked those are all free.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FutureProspect
Of course after laughing i would proceed to wear a bullet proof vest and run as fast as i can with my non sagging, tight fitting jogging spandex.
hahahaha!
Old 02-11-2005, 04:27 AM
EtHuGn' N dA NoKe!!!

IntegraXSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mpg9999
Are you sure?

"tr.v. ta·bled, ta·bling, ta·bles
To put or place on a table.
To postpone consideration of (a piece of legislation, for example); shelve.
To enter in a list or table; tabulate. "

Yes i'm sure.. I am going by what the legasltor told me verbatim... But who cares its not going to happen now... Also if any one missed the news the "paints" law was killed in the Senate. After the Commonwealth was made a laughing stock in the international community. They also said that there are more important issues facing VA than Paints ..