Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2008 MADISON MOTORSHOW, Saturday, April 5th in Harrisonburg, VA

Old 02-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Madison Motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
white97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2008 MADISON MOTORSHOW, Saturday, April 5th in Harrisonburg, VA

For the first semester in two years, the Madison Motorshow returns to the JMU Campus!

The show will be held on Saturday, April 5th, 2008 tentatively from 11am - 4pm, in the C4 lot of the JMU campus. The entrance to the lot is off of Cantrell Avenue.

There will be the following classes: Import, Domestic, Euro, Classic, Motorcycle.

There will be several new and exciting things to celebrate the return to the JMU campus. We are working on partnerships with Bob Wade Subaru, Linville Hobbies, City Motors, Mid-Atlantic Motorwerks, and others to bring their presence to our show for some new activities! There will be food, music, and trophies awarded to the winners of each category. We may even follow up the show with a scenic cruise if weather permits.

Featuring the '09 STi, Subaru show cars and perhaps the '09 Dodge Challenger!!!

So please mark your calendars and come out to support MM, show off your car or bike, hang out with car guys and motorsports enthusiasts and have an all around good time! Feel free to post up this flier and relevant information on other forums and spread the word!

Any Questions Please feel free to contact me or Contact@mmsports.org

Old 02-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Full Access Member

endemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond reputeendemic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 MADISON MOTORSHOW, Saturday, April 5th in Harrisonburg, VA

I AM DOWN.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Brian_EvoIX will become famous soon enough

Hrm! I'm interested in coming down if the weather is pristine.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Registered Member

D_Eclipse9916 has disabled reputation

Bring Marti and the whole crew while your at it, take a beautiful drive down skyline drive!

Ill be there.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:24 PM
MU-4/3 User

Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori Midori

I just might have to attend this
Old 02-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I'll make sure not to attend or be in the general area, thanks for the warning.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

slowerthanyou has disabled reputation

damn i cant wait for this, I can walk there!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Madison Motorsports

white97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond repute

just a heads up that this is coming up in a month, hope to see some people there.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:38 AM
ECR
Bow Down

ECR is on a distinguished road

My Fiance and Little brother go to JMU. Too bad I wont be able to come up for it. Good luck with the show!
Old 03-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Madison Motorsports

ok guys t-minus two weeks, hope to have a good turnout. We are giving away some pretty sweet prizes and have had alotta people show interest. Hope to see some of you people here at JMU, where the girls are hot and the beer is free.

Quick Reply: 2008 MADISON MOTORSHOW, Saturday, April 5th in Harrisonburg, VA