VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/want-buy-trade-archive-52/)
-   -   WTT: USDM Type R Front and Rear seats (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/want-buy-trade-archive-52/wtt-usdm-type-r-front-rear-seats-226306/)

John M 02-24-2008 03:01 PM

Re: WTT: USDM Type R Front and Rear seats

fdsffs

Blckdelsol 02-24-2008 03:06 PM

I will vouch because I have seen this mans Building abilities.

D.Nick 02-24-2008 03:21 PM

So wait. You put an ugly color on a hatch with a stock LS motor and a turbo kit? Oh and top it off Rotas? Sweet build dude! A highschooler could do the same dude. You did nothing out of the ordinary. Congrats for getting a feature in a magazine though!!!

D.Nick 02-24-2008 03:25 PM

Lets point out some more awesome facts from your "built" hatch.

Let’s face it, no matter how many EG hatchbacks we see and how many we feature, there will always be more that are done in a fashion that we just have to give them the spotlight. This EG had more than just a few things that set it apart from the rest we’ve featured. From the swapped LS motor to the Precision SC61 turbo underneath the hood, there were a few things we wanted to spotlight beyond the exterior. The custom turbo kit consists of the previously mentioned turbo as well as a GReddy blow off valve, AEM fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator, Walbro 255lph fuel pump and Crower stage 2 turbo cams. A large Spearco front mount intercooler can be spied behind the front bumper that is if you can take your eyes off the unique gold finish of the car.

The exterior of the car has been enhanced with Mugen style (not real) side skirts and rear lip. VIS carbon fiber goods come in the form of a Spoon Sports style (again not real) front lip, trunk and duck bill wing. The paint itself is a unique combination of colors mixed together until the owner was content. Needless to say it’s one of a kind and we absolutely dig it

Blckdelsol 02-24-2008 03:29 PM

Wow Sandos I wish you woud give me your address so I can punchg you in the face. Seriously your dumb as shit and do nothing but start shit with people. Go to hell you cum guzzling thunder cunt. BTW did I mention your a Fucking dumb ass little bitch? Come shoot me *****HHHHHHH. I know you want to. oMG 36 mafia. at least you have a good taste in music.

John M 02-24-2008 03:32 PM

lol

Blckdelsol 02-24-2008 03:32 PM

SANDOS is such a thunder cunt.

Blckdelsol 02-24-2008 03:33 PM

I hope someone murders him.

Blckdelsol 02-24-2008 03:34 PM

He needs to be shot and then laughed at. Just like he did to my car.

D.Nick 02-24-2008 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Blckdelsol (Post 3886595)
Wow Sandos I wish you woud give me your address so I can punchg you in the face. Seriously your dumb as shit and do nothing but start shit with people. Go to hell you cum guzzling thunder cunt. BTW did I mention your a Fucking dumb ass little bitch? Come shoot me *****HHHHHHH. I know you want to. oMG 36 mafia. at least you have a good taste in music.

483 Michael Irvin Dr.
Newport News VA 23608

Get off at exit 250A Take 60 East. Make a left on Ashton Green Blvd and a right on Flowers followed by a left on Michael Irvin Dr. If its real dark outside and you can't see the house number a 2004 5 series will be sitting outside as well as a beat up 1988 toyota pickup truck. Come holla.