Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

wheel and rim repair

Old 10-30-2012, 10:14 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: wheel and rim repair

Your specific case is obviously not what I was reffering to.

I quoted the persons case I was talking about for a reason, so maybe next time use the mush in beetween your ears there chief.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 10-30-2012 at 10:19 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:32 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Ive dealt with W&RR for a few years now, never had a single issue. Ive sent customers there, along with stuff of my own and never had a price, time, or quality problem.

Big to them
Old 10-31-2012, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

GeorgeM has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
Your specific case is obviously not what I was reffering to.

I quoted the persons case I was talking about for a reason, so maybe next time use the mush in beetween your ears there chief.
Noted. I asked for that hit....
Old 11-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Registered member

tonessi has a reputation beyond reputetonessi has a reputation beyond reputetonessi has a reputation beyond reputetonessi has a reputation beyond reputetonessi has a reputation beyond reputetonessi has a reputation beyond reputetonessi has a reputation beyond reputetonessi has a reputation beyond reputetonessi has a reputation beyond reputetonessi has a reputation beyond repute

Came across this thread because im looking for a place to refinish my current wheels. About a year ago i brought a set of Si wheels to this shop to have them polished. I was given a decent price and decided to have the work done. We were both clear on what i wanted and i gave specific instructions to only polish the face of the wheel and leave the insides untouched. I go to pick up the wheels and they are polished fine but between the spokes is stripped down and looks like crap. The owner acts as if the wheels look fine but then offers to respray them for a fee to resolve the issue. I ended paying what was asked to polish the wheels, taking them home and repainting them myself. All that had to be done was a little prep work and taping off the wheels but someone rushed through my job.