Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Virginia Speed - VB

Old 02-23-2010, 02:53 PM
FckYoCouch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin
Thumbs up Virginia Speed - VB

I'm in the process of putting a new turbo on the GN and ran into a snag when the new oil supply fittings didn't match up with the old stuff... As busy as they were, they still took the time to figure out what all I needed to switch over from the stock ridged feed tube to a braided tube setup... I had to make the trip from my house (near Mil Circle Mall) back to their shop a few times to test fit and "gather intel", and each time I came back in, they were just as helpful. In the end, the new setup worked like a champ and is a lot more durable...

Awesome customer service!! Thanks!
Old 02-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Im here for the beer

CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun CarsRFun
Default Re: Virginia Speed - VB

werd... thought they only broke NOS bottles... good to hear they are helping peeps out.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
FckYoCouch

rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin rtcarlin

Originally Posted by CarsRFun
werd... thought they only broke NOS bottles... good to hear they are helping peeps out.
I was going to post a negative thread about how they wouldn't fill my empty half-gallon milk carton with C16..... Bastards....
Old 02-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Registered member

bZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these parts

They welded some full length MM sub-frame connectors on my Mustang a few months ago and did an excellent job. Dropped my car off in the morning and picked it up that evening.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:28 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Fuck I still have to go by and pick up my crank bolt!
Old 02-23-2010, 04:45 PM
FckYoCouch

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
Fuck I still have to go by and pick up my crank bolt!
They had two GN's up there today... Ed says he can tune them, so I think as soon as Eric (Turbotweak) gets me my chip, I'll drop it off and see how they do....
Old 02-24-2010, 09:03 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by NotaMonte
They had two GN's up there today... Ed says he can tune them, so I think as soon as Eric (Turbotweak) gets me my chip, I'll drop it off and see how they do....
yeah, ed can tune pretty much about anything, hence the reason my car will probably go to him when its time.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:51 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I was going to post a negative thread about how they wouldn't fill my empty half-gallon milk carton with C16..... Bastards....
hhahha hha hha I guess you were trying to be almost funny.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:35 AM
FckYoCouch

Originally Posted by jebsurf
hhahha hha hha I guess you were trying to be almost funny.
. I thought it was rather witty... Oh well..
Old 02-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

. I thought it was rather witty... Oh well..
no hard feelings

Quick Reply: Virginia Speed - VB