Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

VB Autoshow Case

Old 05-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GT-R has disabled reputation
Default VB Autoshow Case

Hey,

Anyone bought a car from VB autoshow case? http://www.vbautoshowcase.com/

I'm interested in a 350Z they have but I've never purchased a car from a dealership because I generally don't trust them.

I contacted Meineke to do an inspection before buying the car. They told me that's fine.

What should I know before I go to the dealership?
Old 05-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Registered Member

GT-R has disabled reputation
Default Re: VB Autoshow Case

Well, I talked to one of the sales rep on the phone regarding a Z. He offered to cut $500 including vehicle sales tax, and get me plates.... At the same time, I've seen a new advertisement on Craigslist for this particular Z almost everyday.

I asked the guy if there's anything wrong with the car. He answered by saying "no" and proceeded to inform me that he drove to Delware and back a couple of weekends ago with no problems... (>_<)

I've since purchased a Z from a private seller.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

blueeg6 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GT-R
Well, I talked to one of the sales rep on the phone regarding a Z. He offered to cut $500 including vehicle sales tax, and get me plates.... At the same time, I've seen a new advertisement on Craigslist for this particular Z almost everyday.

I asked the guy if there's anything wrong with the car. He answered by saying "no" and proceeded to inform me that he drove to Delware and back a couple of weekends ago with no problems... (>_<)

I've since purchased a Z from a private seller.
purchasing a vehicle from another dealership is a very wise idea!!!!!! they are crooks there!!!!dont buy from them!!
Old 05-10-2009, 02:22 PM
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

Anyone that takes a 350z to Meineke for an inspection is an idiot.

They will rape you for every dollar they can. Atleast take it to a nissan dealer that will respect the car.