Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Unlimited Autocare - GREAT WORK

Old 07-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Shooting 63's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default Unlimited Autocare - GREAT WORK

Took my 93 Acura Integra to Pete at Unlimited Autocare, for an AC charge/compressor fix.

After he diagnosed the issue (which was a faulty compressor), he also found that the clutch to engage the compressor was faulty as well. Lines were also messed up throughout the entire AC system.

Pete and Forrest changed out all of the lines in the engine bay/interior, along with changing the AC compressor and engagement clutch, now giving me ice cold AC. The work was tedious, having to remove interior panels, and no rattles came along with the entire project. I'm very happy with the results, on a pain in the butt project.

He also fixed a terrible exhaust rattle and diagnosed some other things that might be fixed for best performance/ride.

See you guys again soon!

idriveahonda