Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Unlimited Autocare

Old 05-19-2010, 06:40 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Thumbs up Unlimited Autocare

Have to give it up again for Pete and Forrest at Unlimited Autocare. I took the hatch Saturday afternoon for a tranny install. They started working on it on Monday and it was in my driveway on Tuesday morning. Took it home and the slave cylinder went out (not their fault since it was a used one), so I called them up on Wednesday after I found out it was bad and they told me to bring it over. I got my car back same day after they stayed open well past their close time just to work on my car. Amazing work!
Mad props to them.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Unlimited Autocare

Turned some rotors for me after hours on the cheap!