Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Twisted diesel performance

Old 02-07-2018, 06:51 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bill.thompson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Twisted diesel performance

Twisted Diesel
2629 S. Battlefield Blvd.
Chesapeake, Va.
757-491-2008

I took my work truck to Twisted Diesel to get an oil change and to check the air pressure in the tires. I took my patrol rifle, work computer, portable radio, and gear bag out of the vehicle. (Point is… I have a LOT of equipment in this truck) On arrival, I showed the manager how to use the electronics cut-off button so they wouldn’t kill the battery; and told him to keep the truck locked up because it is full of my work equipment and there is just too much stuff to remove everything. He said he understood and would call me when it was done. I never received a call and after about 5 hours, I started calling them and it would go to voice mail. I decided to just show up and check on it. I showed up and didn’t see my truck on their lot. I talked to the manager and he said that they needed to test drive it in order to get the low tire pressure sensor to reset. Here is the disturbing thing… As I was talking to the manager inside the office, he started walking to the opposite side of the room and kept talking to me to keep my attention on him. I have 31 years of police experience and know when someone is acting suspicious. I turned to look out the office window and saw that my truck was being parked in front of the repair shop and then I saw their employee exit my truck and start pulling chains and a chain hoist out the back of my truck. They had been using my marked police unit to haul their personal shop equipment. The managers actions told me that he knew what was going on, and was intentionally trying to distract me from seeing the equipment being unloaded from my truck bed. I walked out to the truck and looked my truck over. The manager followed me and I showed him that the low pressure light was still on and asked why they were using my truck for their personal business. He said that the employee must have just stopped at the boss’s house during his test drive since it was located near where they normally test drive. As he was hooking up something under the dash, to check the sensor light… I noticed that my work sunglasses were missing from the door pocket. I said that they were missing, and he immediately started getting very defensive and stating that they don’t steal things from customers’ vehicles. I tried to take a calmer approach and explained that I wasn’t accusing anyone of stealing; just that the glasses were there and now they were not. They could have been knocked out of the door while the employee was opening and shutting it, apparently several times; because he made stops to pick up the chains and chain hoist, or someone else could have stolen them if he made stops somewhere and didn’t lock the door. I have no idea where your employee had been driving and making stops. He refused to talk to the employee with me and just keep saying “we didn’t take your glasses”. I tried to offer another explanation and take a more calm approach, but the manager just kept being defensive and not willing to even look around for them. By-the-way, I checked the air pressure and the tires were still almost 20 psi low. As soon as I put the recommended psi in them, the low pressure light went out. I have spoken to Ronny, (one of the owners) a couple times and he has the same attitude as the manager and just kept saying they are not responsible for my glasses.
Very shady behavior from a company I would never trust with my business again.