Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Total Car Shipper's/AutoTransport INC

Old 04-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maxwellredrum2 has disabled reputation
Thumbs down Total Car Shipper's/AutoTransport INC

Ok so I hate making these however I have no choice. I had sold my swapped M30 E30 to a guy in Texas. I needed a company to transport the car at a reasonable price. Through hunting around I found Total Car Shipping LLC. Yes I know that they send the buisness out to other comapines to actually do the shipping, they are the middle man, however last night when they were attempting to put my car on the back of the 80' car carrier, the driver decided about halfway up the ramps to slip the car off between the ramps at a pretty good speed and crash my car into the back of his truck. Mind you the car has already been sold, technically yes the car is mine but I hate being the seller that would just give up on the guy you sold the car to. It shoved the lower Valence into the radiator and pushed it so bad into the tires that when moving the car to take photographs of the incident there was severe rubbing. I was so far beyond pissed and then the driver says "Its ok , Its ok we can hook up chain to truck and pull it out!" Hell no, you just crashed my car into the back of your truck! Meanwhile he is pleading to me not to call the company(as if that was not going to happen) because he would get fired. Finally after pictures were taken and everything documented I ended up having to put the car on the truck because this man is so inept. I am so far beyond pissed right now, but if any of you use a middle man to find a company to ship your car, beware of Total Car Shipping and Auto Transport INC.
-Max
Old 04-11-2009, 09:56 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Total Car Shipper's/AutoTransport INC

Yikes! I hope you immediately contacted the buyer.

What happens now? Are they insured? Do they pay for the damage?
Old 04-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

Yes, immediately after the incident happened i contacted the buyer to tell him and ask what he would like to do, as it is techincally his car now. The company has faxed me information about the insurance process so i guess ill be dealing with it since the car is still in my name. We shall see how complicated this will get within the next few days. Im driving cars to people from now on, or screw that sell it to someone extremely local!
Old 04-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

IntegraC05 has disabled reputation

that really sucks man, good luck
Old 04-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Love boost

ekay4 ekay4 ekay4 ekay4 ekay4 ekay4 ekay4 ekay4 ekay4 ekay4 ekay4

damn that sucks...did the guy get fired?
Old 04-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Max, Im sorry this happened, you should of came to shorebreak last night. i would of got you a shot.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Registered Member

Weldmandingo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ekay4
damn that sucks...did the guy get fired?
im sure he did if he was stupid enough to wreck a car into the back of his, i mean the customer ( OP ) had to put in up there right, so if he cant do his damn job which im sure he gets or GOT paid to do then he dont need to do it.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
Max, Im sorry this happened, you should of came to shorebreak last night. i would of got you a shot.
I really wanted to head out there, I actually really wanted to hit the game too but this idiot had to enter my life...by the time all this was said and done I was ready to hit the rack...Ill definately hit up the next one fo shizzle though!

And yes im almost positive that the driver will get fired, I hate for that to happen, he didnt seem like that bad of a guy but seriously if its your job to move a car from point a to point b without wrecking it into the back of your OWN truck then its time to GTFO.