Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Top Notch in Chesapeake

Old 07-27-2011, 08:06 AM
srt-4s suck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blacksrt has disabled reputation
Default Top Notch in Chesapeake

Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone who's looking to get some work done to stay away from this shop.

heres the background on my experience; ill try to keep it short.

needed to get my clutch replaced, called around and found this shop "Top Notch". guy quoted me at 250.00 for a clutch kit instal.

price was extremely cheap, so i went with it. dropped my car off on a friday morning, guy didn't finish until saturday evening. drove all the way to chesapeake from hampton to pick it up and the throttle was stuck open and it wouldn't shift properly. ended up leaving it there again until monday when they called again to say it was done.

so i drive all the way back up there and the car still wont shift properly (reverse is where 4th gear should be and 2nd was hitting the drivers seat), and all my intercooler piping was not attached. so i ended up leaving it there again until tuesday. tuesday evening i get there, and the gears are right, but the car is running rough in the lower rpm's. i figure ill have a dealership look at it to see why its running rough i just wanted to get as far away from that place as possible.

so i get in the car and drive it to hampton, decided to stop for gas; after i get gas i go to put it in gear. well, car wont go into gear and im basically stranded. i call the shop and the owner Mike tells me im sol after giving me attitude.

the take away from my long story is the owner Mike has no idea how to treat customers and he and his "mechanics" have no idea what they are doing.
stay away from this shop!

after i have a real mechanic fix what he screwed up, i plan on filing a complaint with the BBB, and possibly taking this douche to small claims court.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:31 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Top Notch in Chesapeake

well that sucks.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:01 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Re: Top Notch in Chesapeake

I appologize for bumping this being its so old.

But I have a good friend who owned a towing company that was located right next door to that ghetto shop, and I remember seeing a black SRT4 being beat to piss up and down bainbridge that they were working on, remember thinking wow, how awesome ... id love for them to work on my shit.

My buddy has since moved into a huge building all on its own, so no more ghetto neighbors.

No offense, but the HAND WRITTEN POSTER BOARD SIGNS would of gave me the first bad impression of how horrible and unprofessional they are.