Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

theretrofitsource.com

Old 03-22-2012, 01:07 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
darkwaverose has disabled reputation
Default theretrofitsource.com

Yesterday, I ordered a full projector retrofit kit for my Civic. I wasn't totally sure what I needed, but after a 10 minute phone call, the guy I talked to had me not only fully comfortable with what I needed to buy, but what to expect when it arrived, and how to install it. There was no up-selling, no pressuring me into buying something I didn't need, and after I told him what I wanted to do, he actually recommended the cheapest retrofit kit they had to offer. Why? Because it fit my needs perfectly. Would a kit that cost twice as much have done the job? Yeah, but I didn't need it, and he knew that. From what I can tell on their website, they also work with a few shops that do retrofits. Those shops all quoted me $800+. The kit I ordered needs no cutting or heavy modification, and costs a quarter of that. "If you're comfortable taking the lens cover off a headlight, you can install these."

Like I said, I ordered it yesterday. They're located in Georgia. Basic shipping was free with a coupon code I found online, and it's already listed on the USPS website as out for delivery. It actually left their building an hour after I placed the order online. I don't think shipping can get any faster than that.

Anyone running HIDs in halogen housings need to give these guys a call. It's a top notch shop.