Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Stock or Modified did me good.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:14 AM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Stock or Modified did me good.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Not the best pics, but you get the idea. Hood looks brand new again! Thanks, Ricky!!!! "DO WORK!"
Old 06-13-2007, 01:18 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

DO WORK SON !!!!. now come get that lip cause i need to buy a wideband, haha.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:43 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
DO WORK SON !!!!. now come get that lip cause i need to buy a wideband, haha.
Got it! Another GREAT job by Tricky Ricky!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 04:10 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Matches up pretty good, too!!!

to Ricky!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 04:46 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

yea it does match pretty well,send over any work you can brotha, thanks.
Old 06-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

94CivicEXRacer has disabled reputation

Is stock or modified still in business cause I heard they weren't... and I need more work done.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:59 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

yes its still open, the shop is no longer owned by leo though. if your thinking of the place with the same name, i believe it was stock AND modifed, and they did mechanical work, they are no longer in business from what ive heard...but we do autobody and paint.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:57 AM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

just wanted to give my praise as well. I came in with a messed up driver fender and bumper and not only was the turn around awesome but the work was great as well. They did not blend my paint (i asked them not to) and it still came out close to a spittin image. I will be taking my car back to them. They are professional and frendly. Does not make you feel like they want your money only. Really took good care of me. pics don't do it justice

got caught picking my nose at 80mph
Old 06-19-2007, 02:48 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

i remember that car.and, haha, at getting caught diggin for gold.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:30 AM
teamULTRASPEED.

zeronine has disabled reputation

painted by joey. awesome job!

Quick Reply: Stock or Modified did me good.