Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Stock or Modified did me good.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:33 PM
#Trendy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio
Default Re: Stock or Modified did me good.

Joey and the crew at Stock or Modified did it again. Brought a piece to get painted last minute and Joey was able to fit it in his busy schedule before going out of town. Great work, great guys, couldn't be happier. Would not trust anyone else with painting my car!

Will be dropping more stuff off soon!

Thanks again!
Old 07-02-2012, 03:33 AM
Typical Apple clown

HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC HyperVTEC

Definitely giving these guys a call. Need a crease in the front fender that needs fixing and align the bumper too along with some rust spots on the hood. Thanks for all the recommendations.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Registered Member

usna2k has disabled reputation

A big thank you to Joey and the crew for the amazing job they did recently on my 2011 BMW 335d - I had to have the front bumper resprayed due to hitting a shredded truck tire, and took the opportunity to have the OEM Performance Rockers and rear bumper/diffuser installed, along with the OEM CF rear center cover and aftermarket front splitters. They even painted my front license plate bracket for me. I am beyond pleased with the results. The paint quality is top notch and was a perfect match to the rest of my car. Here are some photos I just snapped this morning:

Name:  K1dcS.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  86.0 KB
Name:  H7vYh.jpg
Size:  110.6 KB
Name:  VUQyE.jpg
Size:  107.6 KB
Name:  DMR86.jpg
Size:  130.8 KB
Name:  xG4jm.jpg
Size:  109.3 KB
Name:  X8XRw.jpg
Size:  110.1 KB
Name:  lfIwk.jpg
Size:  110.2 KB
Name:  8XbLp.jpg
Size:  88.8 KB
Name:  VbgfS.jpg
Size:  80.8 KB
Old 10-19-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered Member

streEtFyter has disabled reputation

Just picked up my wife's 2011 Odyssey after a little fender bender she had. When I initially dropped it off, I voiced some concerns to Joey about it being done right and he assured me it would be better than OEM. I was really impressed with the level of customer service and ultimately, the work they did on my wife's van. Joey kept in contact with me through out the entire process. I look forward to doing business with you guys in the future. Thanks again.

-Justin
Old 02-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

zapa has disabled reputation

So my mom backed into my car and did 3600 of damage. busted bumper busted headlight dented and cracked the quarter panel that was beyond repair. I was told by a few people to take my car over to SorM so I did and am very glad I listened to them. I went over there to get an estimate and meet Joey for the first time. He seemed like a really good guy that wanted to make the car look better then it did before.

So I dropped my car off to him on a monday and got it back on saturday night at 7:12. Yes he stayed well beyond his closing time to get my car back to me . Let me just tell you he went above and beyond amazing customer service.

He was able to get everything on my wish list done including a custom license plate mount coming out of the front grille as well as HID fog lights, the 2012 style Lexus ISF headlights, aftermarket grille, front lip and probably something else I left out.

So lets get to the paint. The paint on the car was as close to flawless as I have ever seen. I do a lot of car detailing and was extremely impressed by the quality of the paint job. It is so smooth and has zero orange peel. It is honestly much better than the stock paint job on pretty much any car I have ever seen. He uses quality paints and has a lifetime guarantee on the paint I believe. I am extremely happy with the work he has done. I will be a lifetime customer for sure.

Thank you Joey for running such a great shop.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:01 AM
Registered Member

juniestyle has disabled reputation

I have my audi a5 over there for my lip kit and some body work...cant wait till i get it back!!!
Old 07-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation

Best Metallic paint match period! I took a chance not blending the fenders, but i knew if anybody could do it, Joey's the man.
However, as anybody will tell you its not recommend to skimp on blending, i had other reasons. Dont take this as a guarantee or any sort of recommendation and assume it will fly in your case. Always blend your panels!

Last edited by Al_P; 07-08-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:20 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

had joey and the crew at stock or modified help me and the girlfriend out after she was backed into in her car, joey worked with us to the MAXXXXX and helped us even sort out other issues her car had when she purchased it, welp picked the car up yesterday and as expected the car looks awesome, her car hasnt looked as good since she owned it. worked with the insurance company got her car taken care of and even fixed some stuff i didnt notice was wrong. joey and the guys over there did awesome work as always, and her car will be back to get the sideskirts, lips and other stuff painted and taken care of as soon as its ordered. no one else will touch my cars when it comes to bodywork and paint. kudos joey keep it up
Old 11-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Former Vendor

Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod Joey@StockOrMod

Originally Posted by mike nagz
had joey and the crew at stock or modified help me and the girlfriend out after she was backed into in her car, joey worked with us to the MAXXXXX and helped us even sort out other issues her car had when she purchased it, welp picked the car up yesterday and as expected the car looks awesome, her car hasnt looked as good since she owned it. worked with the insurance company got her car taken care of and even fixed some stuff i didnt notice was wrong. joey and the guys over there did awesome work as always, and her car will be back to get the sideskirts, lips and other stuff painted and taken care of as soon as its ordered. no one else will touch my cars when it comes to bodywork and paint. kudos joey keep it up
Thank you for always sending new customers through out the years. We stay in business because of people/friends like you.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:52 PM

beanslimm is an unknown quantity at this point

Stock or Modified.. Thanks guys for the amazing job that you did on my Civic. I was definitely impressed with the work and professionalism of handling my claim with my insurance. Will be hitting you guys back up in the future for more work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]185966[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]185967[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Stock or Modified did me good.-20140422_094134.jpg   Stock or Modified did me good.-20150423_182639.jpg