Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Stock or Modified did me good.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:36 AM
braap braap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod
Default Re: Stock or Modified did me good.

Originally Posted by elambz
SoM did a JDM to USDM conversion on my ITR, and they did an excellent job. They've been very professional and have taken care of my every need without hesitation. They only painted the front end on the car, and the paint matches perfectly with the existing paint on the car.

In all my dealings with Joey, Mikey and Ricky I've been very pleased. Joey is the only person I'd let paint my car and I'd recommend him and the shop to anyone.
Did you just say that :P
to Joey and crew at SOM.
JOEY SELL ME YOUR INTEGRA!!!!!!!11111
Old 10-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

idk i wasnt impressed with the quality of their work

joey was awesome to talk to and work with, but some things were def off on my car
Old 10-27-2009, 07:29 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

could i inquire as to what car was yours ?.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:36 AM
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

the g35 graphite color....like i said this some things were done to it that should have never been done. Im assuming this is joey?
Old 10-28-2009, 04:29 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

not joey, my name is Rick.

could you possibly specify which graphite g35, if it was stock or had some stand out features, weve probably had at least 10 of them come through the shop in the past year and iim trying to narrow it down to which one. also what we did to it ?. also just wondering if you talked to joey about any concerns you had about it ?.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:30 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

No offense to anyone in this thread but some people are just IMPOSSIBLE to please. Joey/Rick/Mikey have always done right by me and I'm pretty damn picky.

Last edited by ONEFLYAZN; 10-28-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered Member

I didnt notice it at first and theres also nothing i could do about it minus buying new skirts. I just ate it and decided i wouldnt use stock again. You did the full kit greddy front, kenstyle sides and rear. Noticed little things along the way like overspray underneath/runs along the front of the kit. Your right i should have said something i am too nice. Then again i never expected that things were jacked and you knew but wouldnt fix them yourselves. Its like i said lesson learned. I will not be bringing work back nor will i put my stamp of approval on it. Others had good things and bad things to say thats cool.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ONEFLYAZN
No offense to anyone in this thread but some people are just IMPOSSIBLE to please. Joey/Rick/Mikey have always done right by me and I'm pretty damn picky.
Im not picky and i dont really want to post pics. If the quality isnt on par its not on par.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:46 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Originally Posted by 03dgcoupe
I didnt notice it at first and theres also nothing i could do about it minus buying new skirts. I just ate it and decided i wouldnt use stock again. You did the full kit greddy front, kenstyle sides and rear. Noticed little things along the way like overspray underneath/runs along the front of the kit. Your right i should have said something i am too nice. Then again i never expected that things were jacked and you knew but wouldnt fix them yourselves. Its like i said lesson learned. I will not be bringing work back nor will i put my stamp of approval on it. Others had good things and bad things to say thats cool.
I think i remember that car, needless to say if there was any problems you certainly should have said something to get it fixed, we dont always notice everything, the last thing anyone wants is an unsatisfied customer who wont come back..especially Joey. overspray underneath ? underneath what might I ask ?. im wondering if your kit had to be sprayed on the car or not, if it did have to be sprayed on the car that would explain some things. sometimes fitment isnt too good and requires the kit to be painted on the car or risk cracking during install and not always the best desired results. well, I certainly wish youd talk to joey and let us take care of whatever your not happy with, like I said the last thing any of us want is an unsatisfied customer.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

Idk the sideskirts were cracked and the holes were pre drilled before fitment i guess they didnt line up and i think self tapping screws were used but the holes were left. Like i said i rolled with it im the dumbass, but since then i have had my paint crack on the back bumper. You guys were really good to talk to i think the guy who was working on my car had an emergency with his gf or wife were she went to the hospital. Dont know if that played into it or not. The underneath was on the front of the kit where the mesh is right under the main part of the front. As i said though its just my case ive heard plenty of good stuff and i wasnt bashing.

Quick Reply: Stock or Modified did me good.