Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

SHUETUNING

Old 03-03-2011, 10:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
purekoryo has disabled reputation
Default SHUETUNING

I recently got my car tuned from Matt Shue at Richmond, VA (www.shuetuning.net). First of all I want to say that Matt Shue is very knowledgeable in the fundamentals of combustion and EFI and extremely detailed in his tune. He is also EFI 101&102 certified. Before we put the car on the dyno, I told him that I wanted a very conservative tune; and he certainly stuck by it because I got very anxious as the power started to climb-I wanted more and more power. However, he stopped me and made sure that what I wanted originally (very conservative tune) was consistent. Couple days later, when I had some issues with the water/meth injection, he even took the time for me to come by his house late at night to help me troulbeshoot. He replies back immediately when I sned him questions and made sure that any issues are resolved. My AFR's were in the mid 11's. My mods are as follows:

2000 S2000
Mase Turbo Kit (5857 BB precision turbo) at about 17 psi
Stock exhaust with a small low profile E-cutout (I noticed that exhaust gas was still coming out of the stock muffler with e-cutout opened)
Stock motor with stock headgasket
50/50 mix water/meth injection with about 560-600cc flow out the nozzle
Car made 442whp with about 300 ft*lbs of torque (I will try to scan the dyno sheet and attach when I get a chance)

It may be more than likely that I would be closer to 450-460 whp if we leaned it out closer to 12.0 AFR and maybe increased the timing a little more; however, I wanted some breathing room. With that said, the car pulls like a freight train, and I can't imagine trying to control the car with even more power.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Registered member

7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne 7k rdlne
Default Re: SHUETUNING

Matt has been tuning cars for me forever and I have nothing but good things to say about him. Extremely knowledgeable and always willing to help or give advice. Just tuned another car for me last week and as usual left the Dyno super happy and with a car that runs amazing. 365whp stock block Gsr with stock cams too. Tuned my built type r last summer and it made 404whp on 11psi pump gas. My bone stock b20 turbo he tuned made 280 on 10psi. The list goes on and on with awesome numbers and reliable tunes. Anyone looking for a tuner definitely needs to see Matt!
Old 03-26-2011, 09:38 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

matt tuned my old turbo integra and all motor civic.....awesome guy
Old 04-05-2011, 07:58 PM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiiymYJ6ZkE

just tuned my integra, stock sleeves, 618whp@24 psi. great tuner