Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Richmond Ford

Old 05-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
markell27 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Richmond Ford

No one ever responded to my e-mails. I thought I was very professional with explaining my situation. I can understand not responding to someone who just cussed throughout the e-mail or complaint, but clearly Richmond Ford doesn't have much integrity. I clearly wouldn't recommend Richmond Ford.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

shrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these partsshrtstuff89 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by L_U_C_K
You should not have waited so long, if you would have brought the car back within 10 days, you can return the car for a full refund.
I worked selling cars for a short time, and if there was a "we owe" sheet written and signed, the dealership is to be held accountable, otherwise the contract is null and void since the repairs were in the contract, they didnt hold to it, etc.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Registered Member

markell27 has disabled reputation

Update: 7/20/2012

On Wednesday around 6:00 PM Mike Serpico from Richmond Ford called my wife's cell phone and referenced the post I had made on a forum. He was very apologetic and wanted to correct the mistakes that were made at the time the car was purchased.

The next morning a Richmond Ford employee arrived to our house with a newer, fully loaded, Ford Flex. My wife showed the gentleman the issues that should have been fixed and the horrendous touch-up paint job the salesman tried to do himself. The employee was appalled and took her Escape away.

This afternoon, while my wife was running errands she stopped by Richmond Ford to pick-up her car. "It was like getting a brand new car." The paint on the whole car was touched up. Mike didn't like how the hood looked after it was touched up, so it was repainted along with the fenders. The interior was shampooed clean and the pocket on the back of the passenger seat was reupholstered.

Yes, it's taken seven months to make things right. Thanks to Mike Serpico for finding this thread and responding so positively to a bad situation. I'm not sure how my wife and I feel overall about our experience. It's hard to accept that 3 days of great service make up for two months of horrible service. I doubt it changes our mind whether we'll be repeat customers; however, I must really commend the recent efforts.

Old 08-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Wow! Glad to hear they came through finally