Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Ramey Built Did Me Right!

Old 01-05-2011, 06:23 PM
DITB-AHHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these partsCorbzin is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Ramey Built Did Me Right!

Been back and forth to the shop this and last month pick up parts for my build, Shawn did a great job at helping me out with any questions i had, all the parts he didn't have he ordered for me and had them in faster then any other shop!
he really knows what hes doing down there, ill be back up there in the next few weeks to get my exhaust done. cause i know he will do a great job at!

Thanks again for all your help man!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:47 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Ramey Built Did Me Right!

Ramey is the shit, of course he did you right
Old 01-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Registered member

silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer
Default Re: Ramey Built Did Me Right!

thumbs up to Ramey Built