Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Racecar Parts Wholesale

Old 03-21-2010, 08:23 AM
still alive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele
Default Racer Parts Wholesale

First I made a mistake in the title, the name of the company is Racer Parts Wholesale, and not Racecar Parts Wholesale. If a moderator catches this it would be awesome if you can change the title of the post for me please.

My original posting of finding this sight can be found here:

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/twisties-28/cheap-redline-oil-336339/

I placed the order Friday and shortly after received an order confirmation email, I received an email the following Monday morning confirming that the packages were on there way and was on my front step Wednesday afternoon. Everything came as ordered, and received the usual goodies with the package (stickers, catalog...). Since my order was so large it was split into two with two seperate tracking numbers but I was still only charged the $9 flat rate from the company. The contents looked new, "read" not dusty or with faded labels (yes, it's happened before) and I'll continue to do business with this vendor.

-Gordon

Last edited by gpeele; 03-21-2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: spelling