Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Price's Transmission Virginia Beach AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Old 01-16-2015, 01:38 PM
Anal hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Price's Transmission Virginia Beach AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Price's Transmission shop

These motherfuckers...
Monday January 12, 2015- While heading home in our 2005 Ford Explorer (Fuck ford also for the record) my sub 80k transmission that has been slipping a bit died. It lost all power and struggled to hold 35mph.
I immediately called the warrant company and filed a claim since they refused to repair it before it went out.
We had it towed to Price's.
We are told we will get a phone call that day to let us know what's wrong.

Tuesday January 13, 2015- We call the shop as they never called us. They relay that the transmission is slipping...
We are told it will be out that afternoon and they will notify the warranty company of the problem. That afternoon the warranty company calls us to relay the info and that it is covered and repairs need to be authorized. This is where the real trouble started.

Thursday January 15, 2015- The shop calls us and tells us the work has not began to repair the vehicle as the authorization was not completed. We talked to the warranty company and all they required was a verbal ok from us on Tuesday. The claim wasn't authorized as the shop provided signature did not match the one on file... Because we never signed these assholes forged it to get paid. The wife called the shop and spoke to the manager who assured her that's how they always work these claims... He then informed her she needed to come sign to have the work started and they would not be able to finish it this week as promised because she called the warranty company and made trouble. He told her it would be done next week sometime or whenever they got around to it as they were going to be working on paying customers vehicles. She got pissed and hung up, he called her back and was rude again insisting she come and sign. She told him she would get Round to it next week when she could since it wasn't a priority for them anymore.

Friday January 16, 2015- The owner calls at her request. He tells her the work has been started, and that things would've been quicker if she had let them do their jobs and get paid. He then goes on a rant about how he's the best in the biz been in the game almost 40 years I servuce all of VABCH dealerships blah fucking blah. She tells him how terrible this experience has been and that she will be reporting his business to all the proper channels. 20 mins later he calls back and tells her it's done come get it. (Wtf!?) He also says next time she needs to not call 20 times a day he doesn't have time to update her EVERYTIME he takes out a bolt... I call him and he goes on that same rant I cut him off and tell him I just don't really care I want my truck and that I'll be having it inspected by competent people as soon as I have it back. His tone changes instantly and he tells me I can pick it up Monday because everyone is leaving... At 2:30 in the afternoon!? Again what the fuck? I also inform him I've advised the warranty company of the practices and attitude the shop has towards customers and that I'll be reporting him to the BBB for forging our signature. He gets pissy and goes on another spiel about how he's the best and this is our fault.
Mill update this thread Monday when we get it back but I get the feeling he tried pulling some shady shit because she wanted information and because she was a dumb girl. The warranty company has been amazing and I informed them of all the issues they are awaiting the results of the inspection to move further with fraud charges.
These guys are absolutely shady as fuck I wouldn't deal with them in any form or fashion. I'm sure I'll have more transmission issues but the warranty company has agreed to let me take it anywhere I want if it needs to go back.

http://youtu.be/EYLFBmwkz0M

Last edited by JacKal; 01-19-2015 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:42 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Price's Transmission Virginia Beach AVOID AT ALL COSTS

pics of wife?
Old 01-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Anal hammer

Originally Posted by ufctapout
pics of wife?
Use your imagination
Start with Natalie Portman-Long hair+nose ring-$+an ass=The wife.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:55 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Shit man, sounds like we need to fuck with these clowns. Well, after you get your settlement anyway.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Anal hammer

Oh man I'm uploading the video of the wife picking up her truck now.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:36 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by JacKal
Use your imagination
whats that
Old 01-19-2015, 06:51 AM
Anal hammer

Here is the receipt... Notice the scratched out bullshit and the whiteout over the forged signature. The video is a clear indicator of the faggotry these asshole revel in.

Last edited by JacKal; 01-20-2015 at 12:38 PM.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:56 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

In for teh video.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:01 AM
Anal hammer

Waiting to get wifi to upload I'm stil in VABCH
Old 01-19-2015, 07:03 AM
Anal hammer

Basically she goes in tells him she's here to pick up her truck, he asks for a signature she asks where since the other was forged he gets pussy tells her not to give him any shit and ends it with keep your money kiss my ass don't ever bring anything back to his shop.

Quick Reply: Price's Transmission Virginia Beach AVOID AT ALL COSTS