VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/)
-   -   Performance Auto Sport - Nice Shop, Good Prices, Great People (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/performance-auto-sport-nice-shop-good-prices-great-people-439418/)

RCE EATR 04-27-2012 04:17 AM

Performance Auto Sport - Nice Shop, Good Prices, Great People

Went to Performance Auto Sport yesterday in Richmond, VA for a few dyno pulls. My girlfriend and I got there a little early and chatted with the owner for a little while and played with his dogs. The shop is really nice and the guys working there are really friendly but professional. They have a good size showroom out front and around back a nice shop with several lifts and of course the in ground dynojet. Kevin took my car around and hooked it up and they let me come back and take video of the dyno which some shops won't do. After the dyno runs, the owner let me take his RTR Mustang for a drive to test out the short throw shifter he had in there (not trying to sell me one, just to show me how that shifter was). I also let him check out my recaro seats since he hasn't been able to test them out and his 2013 (same as mine plus nav and in white) is still being built. After that we talked a little while longer and I went on my way. Overall I'm very pleased with the shop and will definitely go back. Their rates for 3 dyno pulls with A/F was better than other shops in the area, and the customer service was excellent. And based on the quality of the shop, you can definitely tell they take pride in their work (unlike a lot of other shops). Definitely recommend them :thup:

Lord Humongous 04-27-2012 05:42 AM

Re: Performance Auto Sport - Nice Shop, Good Prices, Great People

Kevin is sexy

I<3Strippers! 04-27-2012 07:35 AM

:thup:

Personally never had work done by them, but deff very stand up guys.

POS DSM 04-30-2012 08:02 AM

PAS is good people, I've taken my Contour to them a couple of times :thup:

Archer 05-01-2012 04:08 AM

i'll be taking my lightning there to get tuned after i put the new pulley on it just so i can bask in the glory of kevin's beard.

Lord Humongous 05-01-2012 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Archer (Post 7761150)
i'll be taking my lightning there to get tuned after i put the new pulley on it just so i can bask in the glory of kevin's beard.

That costs extra

Woodrow 05-10-2012 05:10 PM

Yep. I have worked with them in the past with Frost when it came to tuning and making some dyno pulls with limited scheduling. Definitely a good group of people there.

cardana24 05-11-2012 07:01 AM

I also vouch for PAS and Kevin. It's the only place I have ever dynoed my maxima. Great people!