Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

PartsTrain.com buyer beware.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Sheeeit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch
Thumbs down PartsTrain.com buyer beware.

I ordered some fenders etc from these people, after over a week of trying to get a tracking number through emails i finally call them. Come to find out the items i had ordered and paid for were out of stock all along and they failed to ever inform me or refund my $106.58. I was then put on hold after asking when i would see my payment credited back to my account, after 45 minutes to an hour some one hung up my call from their end. I call back and go through another 30 minutes of re explaining my situation just for someone to tell me "oh ugh....idk we should refund you eventually...call back in three weeks if you wanna check and see if we are restocked" EVENTUALLY? that simply doesn`t cut it. No matter how ard i try i can`t get anyone to tell me when my refund will be.

Another week goes by, no refund. I find that they have a facebook page and post my complaint onto their wall, soon after i get a reply apologizing for the mess up on their end but still can`t get any type of time frame for my refund. Another week goes by....still no refund. I`ve started calling them just about every day rather irate and pissed off still not getting any answers.

Last edited by Hooch; 03-27-2012 at 10:08 PM.