Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

NTB in manassas hires myopic monkeys

Old 05-19-2014, 04:45 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar
Default NTB in manassas hires myopic monkeys

Tuesday of last week, the TPMS light on my e90 came on while driving to work. When I got there, I found that the passenger front (runflat) wasn't holding any air. The portable pump I keep with me wasn't doing anything. Since I was driving to Erie PA that Friday and the tires were getting old anyway, I called the local shops and the only place nearby that had a set in the right size was NTB in manassas. I bought a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s and had them mounted up.

I got back to work (10 miles), went on a date that night (20 miles) and then got home (40 miles). The next morning (wednesday) on my way to work, the TPMS light came back on. I called them up, set an appointment for after work, and after filling the tire back up from 18 to 32psi, I head over there. They finally get my car in the bay, pull the wheel and tell me that there was "corrosion" around the bead seat so they'll clean it up and put some sealant on it and I'll be good to go.

The car sat on thursday as I was prepping for my trip and I checked the pressure friday morning before leaving (32 psi). I got to Erie and then the car mostly sat in the parking lot until sunday morning. On the way to breakfast sunday morning, the tpms light came on again. the same wheel was back down to 18 psi. skip to the end, I got it back home and went to the merchants tire center in culpeper to have them look at it since NTB had failed me twice. The folks at merchants unmount the tire and then call me into the bay. there is an obvious crack in the rim around an inch long extending from the inside edge towards the center of the barrel. there is no way you could have missed a crack like this while allegedly "cleaning up corrosion along the bead seat" of a wheel. this leads to 1 of 2 conclusions: either you saw the crack and didn't think it was worth mentioning (i.e. you're retarded) or you didn't see the crack (i.e. you're blind).

cliffs:
idiots had 2 chances to look at a wheel and didn't notice an obvious crack.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:15 AM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99
Default Re: NTB in manassas hires myopic monkeys

Erie.... ewwwww
Old 05-19-2014, 05:47 PM
A34
Registered member

A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34

All these big chains love to hire people who know absolutely nothing :\
Old 05-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Buy new wheels. Profit?
Old 05-20-2014, 05:50 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

oh, i'm replacing the cracked wheel... it should be here thursday.