Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

My new tune @ Adrenaline Autoworks

Old 03-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RoCdaSoHc has disabled reputation
Default My new tune @ Adrenaline Autoworks

I had my turbo D16 setup tuned again at Adrenaline Autoworks last Friday. I would like to give a big thanks to Pip and Dan for getting everything I wanted done, done. Pip even stayed after hours to complete my tune even though he was leaving early the next morning to go on vacation with his family. I sold my full ram manifold (due to needing cash for other things) and installed a cast ebay mini ram to hold me down for the time being. That said I knew I would lose a decent amount of power from last years tune which I made 433 whp @ 28lbs. But in the end everything pretty much stayed the same. I made 422 whp @ 27lbs and my injectors were maxed. Another pound and I wouldve been right on point from last years #s. I will get a graph posted here tomorrow. Once again thanks Pip for the great tune and Dan for your services as well. Adrenaline is a awesome shop guys...check them out.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Registered member

bZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these partsbZeRk187 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: My new tune @ Adrenaline Autoworks

Originally Posted by RoCdaSoHc
I had my turbo D16 setup tuned again at Adrenaline Autoworks last Friday. I would like to give a big thanks to Pip and Dan for getting everything I wanted done, done. Pip even stayed after hours to complete my tune even though he was leaving early the next morning to go on vacation with his family. I sold my full ram manifold (due to needing cash for other things) and installed a cast ebay mini ram to hold me down for the time being. That said I knew I would lose a decent amount of power from last years tune which I made 433 whp @ 28lbs. But in the end everything pretty much stayed the same. I made 422 whp @ 27lbs and my injectors were maxed. Another pound and I wouldve been right on point from last years #s. I will get a graph posted here tomorrow. Once again thanks Pip for the great tune and Dan for your services as well. Adrenaline is a awesome shop guys...check them out.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/vendor-reviews-57/adrenaline-tuning-did-me-good-354810/
Old 03-16-2011, 02:26 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Here are your graphs Keen. Glad we could help out!

Old 03-17-2011, 08:32 AM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Damn. SOHC FTW!
Old 03-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

That is insane how you made the same power with a shit manifold. Props to you and to Phil for getting out those numbers.

Guess it should have been Adrenaline Tuned all along
Old 03-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

RoCdaSoHc has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by WALL-E
That is insane how you made the same power with a shit manifold. Props to you and to Phil for getting out those numbers.

Guess it should have been Adrenaline Tuned all along
Lol.