Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Looking for a shop for an RB26DETT

Old 09-03-2008, 09:39 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Looking for a shop for an RB26DETT

I have been looking around... but nobody has posted anything about any shops doing anything with a GTR (any model would work really R32, R33, or R34 but I am specifically asking about the R32) or the RB26DETT. I am curious to know if anybody has or knows of a shop that has done some work to one or the other. They are Essentially the samething, but you can deal with the motor without dealing with the AWD system. I would rather have a company that know a little bit about the engines before they attack the car and find things out that they didnt know. Any help in this area would be great guys! Also... If there are any GTR owners out there that have done work and/or mods to their car... I would love to know what you have done and how you liked the turn out. Thanks for all yals help.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:41 AM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: Looking for a shop for an RB26DETT

There's been 9 billion threads on this, and in two pages you will have changed your mind.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

james evan's shop in baltimore. i think its called jei performance or something. he has built a couple rb powered cars and is a cool dude. if it helps i think it either on dundalk ave or pulaski skyway (i get them and ma motorsports mixed up)
Old 09-03-2008, 01:58 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by ryanherington
There's been 9 billion threads on this, and in two pages you will have changed your mind.
change my mind about what?
Old 09-03-2008, 01:59 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by sidewaysil80
james evan's shop in baltimore. i think its called jei performance or something. he has built a couple rb powered cars and is a cool dude. if it helps i think it either on dundalk ave or pulaski skyway (i get them and ma motorsports mixed up)
I tried looking it up.. didnt find anything..I was hoping to find something around here. But doesn't look like anybody have really messed with these engines.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:00 PM
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX

g/l
Old 09-05-2008, 08:30 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

found a place that has done some RB work... Precision Auto... Anybody heard anything about it?
Old 09-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

jgrubb426 has disabled reputation

I did a thread on this a while back for my 1995 240sx. I quickly changed my mind. Most shows that had experience were looking to cahge at the very least $4000 plus the engine and such. It is a very expensive process and lik eyou said, finding a shop that has experiance is difficult, I heard a lot of horro stories of shops saying they know how, but then not being able to finish from lack of know how.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:55 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
found a place that has done some RB work... Precision Auto... Anybody heard anything about it?
Unless there's another one the only one I know of I used to work at and has since closed its doors(technically speaking since DTP still operates out of the same building )
Old 09-05-2008, 10:57 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Well... the guys name is Ross and he says thats the name of his shop.

Quick Reply: Looking for a shop for an RB26DETT