Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's

Old 11-27-2013, 11:15 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's

Originally Posted by Mau5head
Sorry OP but he's right. If this had been another countless honderp faggle post yes, by now you would be raging and I would be beating off using your tears of blind rage as lube.
As usual, must spread.

He's really pushing it with these retorts though. Researched for a month and thinks a thread on driven will give him all the answers that he didnt encounter in his research? All righty then...
Old 11-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

eclipserstturbo has disabled reputation

I'm not lookin for anyone to tell me what to do. I'm looking for a quality, reliable source with experience with this on a s-chassis. Anyone can do shit on a Honda, doesn't mean they can do the same on a 240. If I was to go shop by shop asking them if they can do it, most of them will say yes and 3 months later they're still trying to figure out the best way to remove the firewall, or they do an asshat job and I have to do it all over again. If you don't want to help, that's fine. I'm not saying someone help me. I'm just trying to find a reliable source with experience.

I live in a rural area, the closest place would be adrenaline, which doesn't have the best record. I'm doing some research so I can find someone that's not gonna bs around. I'm more than capable of doing this myself, but since I finally have an opportunity to addord a professional to do the work, I thought I'd give it a shot.

But obviously people on this board only respect you if you've already got a dope ass car or if they know you outside this forum. And if this is what I can expect every time I seek help (which you can check my previous posts to see just how often that is) than a mod can go ahead and delete this thread and my account and I won't come here again. You'd think from the image that this site portrays on he homepage that everyone here wouldn't be a complete dick. So don't worry about posting in this thread anymore because I sure as hell won't be back to see the douche responses I'm sure this will get.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:10 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by eclipserstturbo
I'm not lookin for anyone to tell me what to do. I'm looking for a quality, reliable source with experience with this on a s-chassis. Anyone can do shit on a Honda, doesn't mean they can do the same on a 240. If I was to go shop by shop asking them if they can do it, most of them will say yes and 3 months later they're still trying to figure out the best way to remove the firewall, or they do an asshat job and I have to do it all over again. If you don't want to help, that's fine. I'm not saying someone help me. I'm just trying to find a reliable source with experience.

I live in a rural area, the closest place would be adrenaline, which doesn't have the best record. I'm doing some research so I can find someone that's not gonna bs around. I'm more than capable of doing this myself, but since I finally have an opportunity to addord a professional to do the work, I thought I'd give it a shot.

But obviously people on this board only respect you if you've already got a dope ass car or if they know you outside this forum. And if this is what I can expect every time I seek help (which you can check my previous posts to see just how often that is) than a mod can go ahead and delete this thread and my account and I won't come here again. You'd think from the image that this site portrays on he homepage that everyone here wouldn't be a complete dick. So don't worry about posting in this thread anymore because I sure as hell won't be back to see the douche responses I'm sure this will get.
You do know the site is owned by the Canadians, eh?

CHEERS
Old 11-27-2013, 12:12 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by eclipserstturbo

See guys.....This is why we cant have nice things.

OP ADRENALINE is an awesome place to go if you want to be lied too about something or have something stolen off your car late rto find it on craigslist for 100 bucks more then what you paid for it. I hear they sell amazing mint condition trannys though.

Like I said take the body to stock or modified. I swear to god you wont be disappointed. You wanted to be pointed in the right direction so that's what im trying to do. This is the first bit of advice I have gave someone on here since I cant remember when. You're lucky I decided to be nice. Take my advice. Go take your shell to stock or modified for any body paint related things. As for the motor swap theres a few people on here that do things on the side that I trust. but if you want a shop to do it then custom car care or theres a shop on here I just cant remember there name at the moment. They do a lot of 240 related shit and the owner danny is doing some crazy FD3S build. Don't turn into a Honda faggle now you were doing somewhat ok until you made this post crying about what this websites like.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:37 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Mau5head
See guys.....This is why we cant have nice things.

OP ADRENALINE is an awesome place to go if you want to be lied too about something or have something stolen off your car late rto find it on craigslist for 100 bucks more then what you paid for it. I hear they sell amazing mint condition trannys though.

Like I said take the body to stock or modified. I swear to god you wont be disappointed. You wanted to be pointed in the right direction so that's what im trying to do. This is the first bit of advice I have gave someone on here since I cant remember when. You're lucky I decided to be nice. Take my advice. Go take your shell to stock or modified for any body paint related things. As for the motor swap theres a few people on here that do things on the side that I trust. but if you want a shop to do it then custom car care or theres a shop on here I just cant remember there name at the moment. They do a lot of 240 related shit and the owner danny is doing some crazy FD3S build. Don't turn into a Honda faggle now you were doing somewhat ok until you made this post crying about what this websites like.
Honestly that's about where I jumped on board. When I get everything to my car together, I want a good place to take it to be finished. Took about an hour searching this site and reading, which allowed me to conclude that stock or modified is the shit and that is where I will be taking my car when the time comes. You would think in his month of research, he would have done the same for any shops who he was considering. You would also think he would know to ask this in the 240 discussion thread, where he would most likely get answers from many more people who are very knowledgable about these cars. Also, there's a certain amount of knowledge about an individual's car that they should have if they really are researching heavily. For example, I would take my Z down to Z1 Motorsports if I wanted to have a shop build a monster. They aren't local but they do Z's better than anybody. Do they do 240's? I don't know, I don't own a 240, but you should be looking for that sort of shop or a specific tech like the gentleman that Mau5 mentioned. It would also help if you posted more of your research in the original post. I can let all that slide though. This thread has the potential to become decently informative so that's good.

Your problem is the whining. You're putting blood in the water and there are a lot of sharks on this site. Your post isn't that bad. Just roll with the punches and keep going hoss. If you keep this whining up, you will be fucked.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

eclipserstturbo has disabled reputation

Mau5, I will listen to your advise and check with those recommended shops. I appreciate the helpful advice that you have given me as you are one of the only ones I've seen so far on here to try to help.

As for knowing what shops do good with my car, I've never taken any car to a shop before, I did research on this site for reviews but was looking for something a little more specific, and I was actually unaware that there was a 240 discussion forum on here... However I will definitely check that out as well.

I don't want you guys to mistake me trying to be nice about this as me whining, I in no way mean to come off as a Honda fagboy. I just get a little irritated when people put you in a category before they know what you're about. I don't judge and I expect the same in return.