Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's

Old 11-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eclipserstturbo has disabled reputation
Default Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's

Sup guys. I finally have made the decision to balls up and do a sr20det swap and rhd conversion in my s13 hatch. I'm going to pick up a jdm front clip, but I want no parts of doing this swap myself, so, I'm looking for a good shop, preferably one that has experience in sr20/rhd conversions in s13s, has a good rep, and can get the job done quick. This is my daily, it's already clean as fudge, and I don't want to run into any bs when getting this done. Anyone knows a good place (thats legit and you'd trust with your effin life) that I should check into with experience and quality work, please let me know. Looking at getting this done by late February, but I want to have enough time to setup meets with the shop and talk about things a little so we are on the same page.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:07 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Search feature and google are two highly reputable places to start.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:08 AM
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight
Default Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's

I highly recommend getting a daily. If you can't afford a daily, I highly recommend rethinking your plan..
Old 11-26-2013, 03:50 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's

Originally Posted by power2weight
I highly recommend getting a daily. If you can't afford a daily, I highly recommend rethinking your plan..
This. What you're considering could be called shitting where you eat.

Last edited by Yardjass; 11-26-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:05 AM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

POSTPONE YOUR PLANS and get a beater reliable daily. You will NOT pull any more pussy in a rhd 240sx than you will in a dd honda. Just ensure you have one reliable car as swapped 240's are not.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:53 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by eclipserstturbo
Sup guys. I finally have made the decision to balls up and do a sr20det swap and rhd conversion in my s13 hatch. I'm going to pick up a jdm front clip, but I want no parts of doing this swap myself, so, I'm looking for a good shop, preferably one that has experience in sr20/rhd conversions in s13s, has a good rep, and can get the job done quick. This is my daily, it's already clean as fudge, and I don't want to run into any bs when getting this done. Anyone knows a good place (thats legit and you'd trust with your effin life) that I should check into with experience and quality work, please let me know. Looking at getting this done by late February, but I want to have enough time to setup meets with the shop and talk about things a little so we are on the same page.
Damn all you guys in this thread are slackers......

Anyway op. here's to good ones. Stock or modified bodyworks for the RHD conversion, and custom car care for all the motor related things. You take your car anywhere else you're retarded. Damn sure don't take it to the local vadriven "fanboy".
Old 11-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Registered Member

eclipserstturbo has disabled reputation

Thanks bro. I'm going to take some of the above advise though and find a shell to do the swap and conversion to. I still may hit up stock or modified for the rhd, but I'll do the sr20 swap myself since downtime won't be an issue.

And to everyone saying its going to have issues, I really don't see why it would be a problem if I'm getting a whole clip and running everything factory.
Old 11-26-2013, 01:43 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

I have a shell for sale lmk
Old 11-26-2013, 02:06 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

I'm gonna stop you for a second and say that Tim had one of the dopest 240's.

But yes daily and don't be in a rush.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

if you go down the interstate a few miles get off that one exit go 3 blocks down turn left then about a mile on your right you'll find a good place.

hopefully a wall. drive fast. have fun!

Quick Reply: Looking for a good shop with experience in 240sx's