Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

KMOD? PLEASE READ

Old 01-14-2013, 08:40 PM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head
Default Re: KMOD? PLEASE READ

[QUOTE=Mr White;8042437]The KSERIES hype is all this videos fault......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5EDNR8SCLQ [QUOTE]

In no fucking way is that k series shitbox stock. I worked at honda for three years and then at acura four years. everybody in the shop at both dealerships hated seeing a k powered pos come in the shop due to all the problems they had. Second a RSX-S has the engine that all the honda faggles jizz over is a slow fucking pig.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:47 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

IT'S AN AMAZING MACHINE
Old 01-15-2013, 11:15 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by snailpowered
^ sorry i was not aware that people actually like that "thing" that somehow honda calls an engine. let alone why they think its so great enough to put in what used to be a "ok" sorta car the SI. wich now has been ruined do to that thing called in engine.

INB4OMGBROITSAKSWAPPEDEGHATCHYOUCANSELLITFORLIKEOM G30THOUSANDDOLLARSNOW

So you worked on them for honda in general maintenance... Understandable. Performance side, different story. ALL the fastest NA FWD guys run them. Hell, I think they are in the 9's NA.... But shit, I have no idea what Im talking about, I didnt help build 5-6 NA ones, or the fair share of turbo one's either...
Old 01-16-2013, 07:36 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
So you worked on them for honda in general maintenance... Understandable. Performance side, different story. ALL the fastest NA FWD guys run them. Hell, I think they are in the 9's NA.... But shit, I have no idea what Im talking about, I didnt help build 5-6 NA ones, or the fair share of turbo one's either...
k series =pos gas saving engine with no balls rather own a single cam pos

hondurs are slow

missing 2 0r 4 cylinders depending on application

TO OP :

my lug nuts require more torque

should of built a real honda engine not that k thingy

should of built it yourself if you cant take the time to learn to build sell your car and walk away

today op was fag

nothing new

/thread
Old 01-17-2013, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

freshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these parts

hondurs are slow

TO OP :

should of built it yourself if you cant take the time to learn to build sell your car and walk away

today op was fag

nothing new

/thread
Lol You're fucking retarded and no nothing about cars, K series is dominating the FWD game, go back to combing your mullet you redneck faggot. your just mad because your shitty mustang got raped by a civic

Last edited by freshrex; 01-17-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight
Default KMOD? PLEASE READ

I lol at people that witnessed a stock k20a3 swap run, and dog k series for it.. Or the other retards that think it's slow in the chassis it comes in. I was unaware that grs's were fast I guess. But yeah Honda does call the k series an engine. That was built after 12 years of research with the b series motor. They didn't improve it or anything, I mean the heads are the same, in a respect that its a dual overhead cam four cylinder. What engineer worries about less valve train drag, and better flow from the manifolds into and out of the head. Or head flow for that matter, why bother changing the angle of the valves? Combustion chambers are senseless points to address as well. But it's really stupid to spend money on the bottom end to make it stronger... Sorry the turbo class cars can't put b series out of racing do to rules. Who wants a decently fast street car that gets 35+ mpg these days? Not me I love buying the cheap gas they sell now! Oh yeah the software/hardware that run the k series is garbage too huh? You don't need all that adjustment!

To the op, if your in Virginia and you didn't get an Allen built motor I have no sympathy for you.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:20 AM
Registered Member

power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight power2weight
Default KMOD? PLEASE READ

Oh and you never worked on the motor that's in the hatch that's in that video. I know for a fact, because its a jdm type r. Never was in a usdm car from the factory.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:36 AM
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
NO fucks are given
Old 01-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

hondurs are slow

TO OP :

today op was fag

nothing new

/thread
As much as I can't stand honda faggles, nothing you drive requires more lug torque than even the lowest tier of K series puts out. Don't be a tard now.

Originally Posted by freshrex
Lol You're fucking retarded and no nothing about cars, K series is dominating the FWD game, go back to combing your mullet you redneck faggot. your just mad because your shitty mustang got raped by a civic
LOLOL This is the honda faggle type I can not stand.

Who cares about the FWD game? Go get some groceries with your Honder and food stamps.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 AM
-RepLegion

Originally Posted by freshrex

who the fuck are you?

never owned a rustang never will

k series =pos honder shit

used to play with hondurs

left honda because of faggles like you

playing with something called torque now. since hondur fags like you dont know what that is look it up.

your mom should of swallowed

im a factory certifed honda master tech. you know nothing.

thanks for the nutral rep faggot here now have some -rep

Quick Reply: KMOD? PLEASE READ